28- Back Home and A BIG Surprise

Hi my little lovelies! So, I have something to say before this chapter: 

I can't believe how much comments you leave in my story. I am almost driven to tears when I read your beautiful comments. We are almost like a group of friends, in different parts of the world. I am very grateful for all of you that commented and hit the star in every one of my chapters. Now, the story has more than 4k reads (I freak out whenever I say this) and it has made the top 4! Thank you! this couldn't have been achieved without you. I feel like, if we still get more reads, we will eventually reach the 1 position an a million reads, and we will have a Wattpad 'We're on number 1' party. Of course, as always, for this I will need your help and please share my story everywhere with the hashtag which you already all know. 

I just wanted to say that I love you so much and thanks for all the support <3

With Love, from the most grateful author in planet earth, 

missstoryteller1

NOW FOR THE CHAPTER!

------------------------

*Caleb's POV*

After graduation day, the week after, Amy and I returned to Louisiana with lots of pictures, and stories to tell. We were actually really excited, because we would be seeing all of our friends and family again. And, then, in a few months we would be able to move to Minnesota. Now, I am 20, and Amy's 19. We would move in a few months because Charlotte's and Dylan's wedding was going to be in a couple of months, and we had to be there close to them, and Minnesota was far away from where they were getting married. Besides, we still had to ship all of our stuff there, and that was going to take a lot of time. 

I looked at the clock in my phone. Ten minutes until we arrived to Louisiana. I looked at my side while driving, and Amy was sleeping soundly beside me. I decided to wake her up. 

'Amy. Amy wake up, we're close to home'-I said, carefully shaking her. She opened her eyes slightly. 

'Hi'

'Hello, Sleeping Beauty. Now wake up, we're close. And you have to go dress shopping with Cher today'- Yes, Charlotte and Dylan lived in the outsides of Louisiana, half an hour away from home. And Amy already had her license, so she could drive. 

We quickly made it to my house. I parked in the driveway and we got out. Soon, mom, dad, Annie, Hayley, Emma and Amy's Mother appeared through the door. 

'Our Graduates! You're back!'- Mom said, and they all hugged us. They helped us with the boxes and we went inside. 

'So, Amy, Mary and Emma are staying for lunch. We did a special lunch for your coming back, you two'- Mom said. 

'Yes, please, we're hungry'- Amy and I said at the same time and laughed. We walked to the table and sat down. The lunch was delicious. It was barbecue and salad, and then ice cream cake. Then, Emma and Hayley had made cupcakes that had graduation caps on them. 

A few hours later, Amy's mom announced that she had a surprise for Amy. She grabbed my hand and we walked outside together. A smile was plastered in her face and she was squishing my hand tightly. I already knew what the surprise was. I even helped with it. 

We walked outside, and she opened the door. Her face was priceless when she saw the red Kia Forte car in the front porch. 'Congratulations Amy!' was written in washable window marker in the back window. 

'IS THIS MINE?!'- She asked. Her mother nodded and she just was driven to tears as she hugged everyone. 

'Did you know about this?!'- She asked me. 

'Amy, I had the idea. I was the first one that knew'- I said. She hugged me. Soon, I went back to my room and she went with Charlotte. 

An hour later, I remembered something very important. I ran to the living room and found my mom talking with Miss Barlow. I swallowed hard, as I clutched my fist with my right hand. I entered the room. 

'Miss Barlow, can I ask you something?'- I said, pale as paper. 

'Yes, Caleb, anything.'- She sweetly responded. 

'Do you give me the permission to marry your daughter?'