19- Gosh we're Late! and Going Away

Hello my loveliessss!

Missstoryteller here and I just wanted to say that our story got 2000 reads!

I love you so much

---------------

*Caleb's POV*

I woke up the next morning, and it didn't took me so long of a time to recognize where I was. I inmediately heard the sound of Amy's deep breathing. I looked down, and she was sleeping soundly, her head on my chest and her hand entertwined with mine. I smiled. She was pure perfection. I looked at the clock, and decided to wake her up.

'Amy... Amy... wake up, babygirl'- I whispered in her ear. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me.

'Good morning'- She smiled.

'Morning Babygirl'- I said.

'What time is it?'- She asked, snuggling against my chest again.

'7:30. We're gonna be late and the exam is in the first two periods. Come on'- I said, and kissed her forehead. We woke up, and she entered the bathroom to take a shower. I had taken one the night before. I got changed and then, I saw her come out from the bathroom. She was in grey leggings, and a flowered top, and vans. Her hair was pulled up in a nice ponytail and her face was almost free of makeup. We gathered our stuff, and left for school, stopping at Starbucks first.

We got to school, and, in the first two periods, we did the tests, and they were pretty easy for both of us. After a long school day, I took her home. As I was driving, I remembered that the vlogging camera was in my backpack

'Hey, babygirl, the red camera is in my backpack if you wanna know'- I said. She smiled big and quickly pulled out the camera and started filming herself.

'Hey, pretty Bratayley people! So, Caleb and I are going to Jamba Juice after school because yeah, we deserve it, and then we're going to Cal's baseball game. It is going to be awesome!!'- She sing sang.

'Say hi, honey'- She said, and pointed the camera at me.

'Hey, crazies, so, im just driving my beautiful girlfriend to Jamba Juice after a long day of Senior year... and, Amy, please stop filming, Im driving.'- I smiled.

'Awhhh, lil Caleb bear doesn't want to crash.'- She said in a cute baby voice.

'Of course not, I would lose you then'- I said.

'You're so cute'- Amy said from behind the camera, and pinched my cheek. Then, she turned off the camera.

'You know what? Imagine when we will be driving like this to Yale.'- She said, looking out the window. I smiled.

'That will be the best adventure ever'

'Yep.'- She said, as I pulled over the Jamba Juice parking lot. We got out and went to the counter.

'Hi, a Caribbean passion and a Wild Strawberry, please'- She said. She gave the lady the money, who handed us our drinks. We slowly made it back to the car. Soon after, we reached my house.

*Amy's POV*

We entered Caleb's house, and we saw Annie and her boyfriend Josh eating their faces off.

'Annie, Josh, do you have to make out in the middle of the living room?'- I giggled.

'Ams, you and Caleb used to do the same thing'- She replied

'But at least not in the living room. The only person who saw us making out was you. Not even Hayley.'- Caleb said. I just giggled and we went to his room. As he rummaged through his closet looking for his uniform, I flopped on his bed. He still didn't seem to find it, when I could see it kilometres away.

'Cal, here.'- I said, picking up the uniform.

'Thanks love'- He said, pecking my lips. He got into the bathroom and, in a matter of seconds, he was out. I grabbed my phone and my sunglasses, as the sun was really bright. Summer was coming! We got into his car and left.

On our way to the game, I turned on the radio and Caleb kept on changing it, until 'Like Im Gonna Lose You' by Meghan Trainor and John Legend came up.

'WAIT! I LOVE THAT SONG'- I screamed. He laughed and stopped changing. I sang along to the song, to Caleb's enjoy, who loved listening me sing. When the song finished, Bratayley's old intro song, 'Goodbye to Spring', came up. We both screamed and began singing along together.

'SWEET LITTLE GIRL, CAUSE WHEN YOU WAKE IT'S GONNA BE A DIFFERENT WORLD, EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE, SO CLOSE YOUR EYES AND SAY GOODBYE TO SPRING'- We sang together. We laughed as we got there. The game was awesome, and they won, as always. Then, we went back to Caleb's house. My mom was there, talking with Katie.

'Oh, hey mom!'- I said, walking in.

'Hey, kids. I just wanted to ask you, Amy, if you wanted to come to UK to us for a super special event we have there. We would be leaving tomorrow.'- Katie said. I looked at Caleb and he smiled. Of course I was saying yes.

'Sure!'- I said. Then, Caleb and I ran to his room, to get his suitcase ready.