46- Faith and... Brandon?

*Julie's POV*

Luke and I were walking down the sports field together after school. Everything was better now, and I felt more than right.
The scars didn't fade, neither of us. So, Luke kissed my scars each day to heal them up. He was my hero.
I noticed in the distance a figure I knew way too well. Tall, brown-ish hair, and a football uniform. Brandon. Behind him, a girl was laughing and smiling as she accepted him to interlock his hands with hers.
I nudged Luke's side. He looked in the direction I was looking.
'Is that Brandon?'- He asked.
'Yeah, but... Who's the girl?'- We both looked. I gasped suddenly.
'It's Faith.'- I said.
'What?'- he laughed. We looked at them. The girl was blonde, with pastel pink tips. She was wearing a cheerleader uniform. Faith and Brandon liked each other.
'Let's eavesdrop'- I said. He nodded.

-----
*Brandon's POV*
I was walking out of football. I was the only one left, except for one of the cheerleaders. I began to put away my things.
'Hey Brandon'- Someone said. I turned around and my heart skipped a beat at the sight of Faith Mellans. I really liked her.
'Hey Faith'- I said. We started walking out of the field. We were laughing at each other.
'You're so cute'- She said. I opened my eyes wide. I think she didn't mean to say that. I laughed.
'Oh no. Did I say that out loud?'- She asked. I nodded and she blushed really red.
'Um... I gotta go'- She said. I pulled her wrist.
'Faith,wait'- I stopped her. I held her hands.
'I... Really like you, Faith.'-I said, swinging back and forth in my feet. She interlocked my hands with hers.
'I really like you too.'- she said.
'Oh, Mellans'- I said. I picked her up and twirled her around as she laughed. I put her down. She smiled and I did too. We just stared into each other's eyes. Her blue eyes were mesmerizing. I leant in slowly to her and we both closed our eyes until our lips came in contact. I was kissing Faith Mellans. What was life.
We pulled apart and she wrapped her arms around me. We picked up our bags and left.