Saviour || 8

Jessica pov

(His car which i didnt describe in her pov I skipped it but she loves his car )

I got the feeling that the car has stopped, I opened my eyes and met with his. His eyes are so gorgeous the colour of his eyes become my new favourite from the day I met him. They are so beautiful just like the sky when his eyes come in light and in dark just like ocean blue colour not too much dark not so light and the way he is looking straight in my eyes is doing something to me. I love his eyes god his eyelashes, his nose, his lips are so beautiful. This man is so beautiful that it hurts that I am never going to have someone this gorgeous man to like me. He is perfect in every way possible rich, handsome and a gentleman for sure he is a good guy I can say because he helped a stranger which was unconious and didnt do anything to her just like man in books. It feels like he just came out of some book story too good to be true. But why I am thinking about this that oh god I am thinking useless stuff again. I break the eye contact which we had like for 2 min because I can't get attached with someone especially not him who is out of reach.

"Thanks again for dropping me and for yesterday " he just looked at me. This man doesnt show emotions and it's hard to read him. I want to know why, again I shouldnt be curious about a guy I just met yesterday. After some seconds he just nodded his head and give him a soft smile and went out of the car. When he was about to drive away, I waved at him and mumbled bye or maybe goodbye, who knows if I am going to see him again or not. I dont want to meet him because if I did, I am going to catch some feelings that the last thing I want to happen this summer but deep inside I wish I could meet him again which is impossible like not impossible if he wants to meet me but why would he do that and I dont get it how the hell I was so comfortable with him in this type of situation I mostly freaks out, he messing with my brain. I am being too much right now what the heck is wrong with me I just met him yesterday for god's sake maybe it's because my single ass. I never touched someone, nor someone touched it's just a lust Jessi get over it. I hate these hormones. It's just a sexual attraction I will get over it I tell myself.

I headed to my room after having long conversation with my inner self about the stranger guy. I knocked on the door and hear my sister yelling who is there. I replied it's me and with that the door was wide opened for me in second.

"Oh my god you are fine I thought something happened to you when you didnt come home yesterday, I was so much freaking out. The guy said to me I should leave but I dont want to, and he forced me to leave said it was not safe. You know I was scared I dont want to leave you alone and I thought every worse thing which that could happened to you. I am so sorry. I shouldn't have left me I am so--" I cut her off. She is panicking to much nothing serious happened she is fine I am fin this is what matters to him. What happened, happened we can't change it.

"it's fine jazz, look I am okay, and you are alright nothing else matter and it's not your fault ok, so dont blame yourself". I said while calming her down. She understands but we can say he still bit of guilty and blame herself, so I try to change the topic.

"I never thought my sister will freak this much out just because I disappeared for one day. Dont you want that? Wasnt I being annoying to you anymore? You said you would do just fine without me?" I dont if really change the topic I am so dumb sometimes she looked at me with full regret and guilt written on her face

"I just say those things just say I never wanted them to really happen"

"I know I was just oh leave it just a dumb try to divert you're mind to something else" she laughed oh finally

"Well did you talked with mother or father like did you tell them what happened I hope not."

"I am not that stupid to tell them and ruin our vacations, I did talk with them. they asked for you and I made a excuse you're talking bath and its already very late, they can sleep we are fine" Thank God they didnt know. Then I remember that Aaron said he send someone to my sister, but I see now one here.

"Did someone come here yesterday when I was gone? " I asked her

"No, I was alone here" this is making me confuse now the why he said he send someone to my sister.

"But yeah, there was a man he was the one who told me you're alright and asked him where you are, but he didnt tell me like seriously where you were last night. Why dint you come back if you were fine" the man must have kept a watch on her from outside then its good if didn't came inside as he said to me that his man is trustworthy.

"I dont even know that I was fine just find half an hour ago"

"What do u mean?" she looked at me confused.

"I was sleeping or maybe was unconscious I dont know. I was at guy house the guy which helped us yesterday. When I got know I am saved I asked him about you, but my dumb ass forget to ask why he kept me in his house for whole day so dont ask me because I was so worried about you"

"Do you know who he is and did--" she takes a pause and seems like she is not sure she should ask what she is going to ask me, it seems like she fears what I will answer. Then she finally spoke "something happened, or did he do something unappropriated? "

"No, I dont think so he seems a gentleman" she looked reviled by my reply. I also hope he didnt do anything in my sleep with my body. He doesnt look like a guy who would do stuff like that but still we can't trust someone so easily especially a person we dont know a single thing about. Then it hits me no he can't be like that please God I hope nothing happened. What if he drugged me or something because I dont sleep that long and I dont remember a single thing. No, No I hope it's not true, it can't be. My heart wants to trust him, but my mind is saying something else. What my heart oh my god I should stop this nonsense right now.

"then who was the man who told me you were fine I asked him so many questioned but he dint even reply me what a rude bustard" she rolled her eyes

"he was send by Aaron to see if you are fine"

"Aaron who?"

"Our saviour" I said with a smile while thinking again about him which is not good.