No contact || 18

Jessica Pov

"Ok I am done with this tell what happened why do u seems so sad for past 2 weeks" yeah it's been 2 weeks since that incident in class and since I met him. He didnt even contact me or come here again. I thought he must have felt same as I felt but look first time I start taking someone serious and that person left me. I sound so dramatic, he must be busy with his work but I can't stop over thinking. He is messing with my mind already I can't even focus.

"I'm fine Bella" her nickname from me her name so familiar to my previous best friend.

"You are not fine you don't seem fine. You have been stuck in this like exams are tomorrow when it's not. For how far I know you don't like to study the whole time especially when exams are 4 months away."

" I know I just don't want what happened that day happens again. Don't want lose my shit again in front of whole class"

"It's fine it happens u shouldn't be stressing about just because of they Jessi" I know I shouldn't but I can't stop, I can't let myself to another failure even it's just a littel.

"Let's go out." She said approaching me

" Where to there is nothing outside" it's good Idea to go out but I'm to lazy and it's already 4 in evening.

"We can eat and watch Netflix. We don't have to go out"

"Oh come on don't be lazy. We have been doing that so long now. I think you need a fresh air to clear you're mind and stop stressing yourself" I am not use to this much care if I get use to it the person in the end hurts me.

"Okay fine give me 5 min to get ready" I decided to not argue with her, she will not leave me alone if I don't go out with her. Maybe it will replay help me if I go out and stop stressing about unnecessary stuff.

"Let's go and have some fun"

"Don't tell me we are going to club" I said with a horror expression. Clubs are not my thing, people there just so disgusting. I don't like the place so many alcohol, touching. And the thing is people go there to have mostly sex with someone. The boys there watch you with lustful eyes and its so uncomfortable even girls dress are not good there.

"Chill we are not going in club but we can go around the city, go to some shops and some delicious food."

" sounds like a good plan" few min ago I don't wanted to go out now I am loving this idea.

♡♡

"Oh my gosh Bella look bookstore!! Let's go there. I want to buy some books." My eyes with full of excitement and happiness just a single look at bookstore. I love to read hopefully they have books in English because I don't like to read in German mostly I don't understand and it don't give the same feel which English gives.

"Seriously you oder 3 books online and now you want more. Girl you're addiction with this romance novels is increasing day by day"

" shut up and let's go" I said while rolling my eyes on her answer.

We went inside the bookstore Bella following me from behind.

"I wanted to ask you something now you mood is good so I am going to ask. If you don't want to tell me I respect that. It's just I'm curious." I laughed she saying this like I'm nit her friend some Stanger.

"You don't have to scared to ask me something. We are friends Bella. I know it's not been long but you have been with me when I was being bitch which not everyone does that. Also you try to cheer me up of which I'm really grateful for."

"I saw the notes and you didn't told me anything about so I thought it must be personal. Who is sending you those notes and flowers ?"

"Even I don't have any idea about that who is these notes from. All notes just says one think I am coming to get you. Its you're time to return where you belong. I didn't tell you because I don't think there is someone if there were they should have taken me like in movie shouldn't have waited so much. Its just prank don't worry about it and ignore them." I forget about these notes like someone is sending me a reminder every time I become occupied with something. I don't who is sending hopefully not some serial killer or something. I reported about this in school and they said don't worry they will look into it. I am not thinking about it because I have more other thinks to panic about.

Getting out of my thoughts I searched for the book I wanted to read so long. I walked throughout the shelves and finally I saw the dark covered book, there was picture of Skelton and some roses , its shown like it is some kind of horror book but in reality its not. I smiled and picked 'Haunting Adeline' from the shelve and thankfully its in English.

I decided to only buy this book because I don't have enough money for any other things if I kept buying only books. She also brought some books which I recommend her to try out and guess who is going to become addictive to books because of me ? But it's not going to be my fault she asked I just told her. And it's also good we can simp over fictional man both together.

We headed out of the bookstore. My eyes looked at the certain person standing cross's the read. So now he finally decided to met me. He was standing there leaning at his car door wearing all back as usual. I think he hates colour maybe. Why he so damn attractive without doing anything? O looked at Bella and she was already drooling at him. I can't ignore the fact that he can have any woman he wants. It also makes me jealous that she is looking at him that way the way I looked at him. I don't like feeling oh god what the heck is wrong with my brain. We have nothing in between us I don't even know what we have. I shouldn't be jealous like that.

I want to go and shout or maybe yell on him but I know I can't it's not good and don't own me a explanation. It's just I'm stupid. Bella in here how should I go to him? I have to make excuse now. I can't afford if she found out I lied to her. I'm curious why he decided to come here and what he wants from me seriously I need some celerity. He can't just come and go wherever he wants.

"Bella I just remembered I want to get something for my project "

"Okay then let's go and buy it" god I sucks at making excuses.

"No, you can go to apartment and buy some food for us. I will be there"

"Are you sure?"

I nodded my head and finally she agreed and went away. I saw her going inside the bus when I was sure she is gone I went to him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with a cold voice.