I Will Not Be Alone Anymore

(Toriel's POV)

I had a fun time with my friend, telling jokes, and... making promises, but I just wanted to read some of my books... again. This is just until my child wakes up and I can spend some time with him and get to know him. This feeling of being a mother again eased my heart after being alone with hardly anyone to talk to for so long. When I heard the door open from down the hall, I waited for my child to walk in here after I made the fire in the place bigger, hoping the noise would get his attention. When he did come in, he looked so cute with his cute little eyes and he had a bit of whipped cream on his upper lip.

 When he did come in, he looked so cute with his cute little eyes and he had a bit of whipped cream on his upper lip

Toriel-Honey, you have a little whip cream on you. ~

I pointed to my upper lip and he licked his lips clean and I giggled. Then I realized something. Climbing a mountain, falling down, and being attacked has left him all dirty and sweaty. He is in need of a bath now, so I got up and went up to him. He backed up a little, but I showed no sign of slowing down when I gently took his hand.

Toriel-Come child, you need a bath and those clothes washed.

(Y/N)-Um... Where's your bathroom?

Toriel-I do not have one here, I'm afraid. but we do have very nice bathhouses nearby.

(Y/N)-Y-You have a whole house for one bath?

Toriel-*Giggles* Not exactly. It's just where many monsters bathe together. Think of it like... a really big bath, the size of a pool. Regardless, you need one.

He looked skittish about this, but I picked him up and went to get get some towels for us before I took him with me outside of my house. The Ruin's city is not very populated as it was when it was first made, but it is still populated with Froggits and such. When we made it to the bathhouse, I started to think about my other son's first bath here. He was reluctant and stubborn to get in at first, but in time he got used to it, and (Y/N) will have to do the same. When we got undressed and in the water, he got lucky since it was just us here for now.

(Y/N)-U-Um, I thought I was getting in alone!

Toriel-No need to be shy. I do this every day with many other monsters... Let's start with your hair.

(Timeskip)

((Y/N)'s POV)

I kept my eyes closed the whole time I was in that bath and when we finally got out, she just got to work on washing our clothes. I just sat on a bench, in a towel while others walked by to go in, but it was only 3 flying monsters and they screamed a little before they ran through.

Toriel-Don't feel bad. They are just Whisums. They are naturally very shy.

When she finally cleaned and dried our clothes with her fire, we got dressed and left. I really don't want to do that again, so I need to get out of here soon. I know she is trying to be nice, but I don't want to hurt her feelings. She carried me back to her house, even when I said I could walk, but she still didn't put me down until we got back to her house.