Best Friends (Part 2)

(Toriel's POV)

Asriel kept on beating themselves up for Chara being mad, but her brother just needs time to learn right from wrong about this. Her mother and I are doing our best to make sure he gets the best help and many partners to be by his side to not only keep him happy, but safe. She will be playing a role in that too and for that, she will need to know what he ikes. Asgre and I would even give ourselves over to him if we had to, but we don't think he will understand those desires, and forcing it on him might solve the problem or make it worse.

Asriel-I... I just hate it when he's mad at me.

Asgre-Sweetie... Everything will be alright. ~

Asriel-He w-wanted m-m-me to-to p-poison him and-!

Toriel-Honey, we were mad, but overall happy you told us. Run along now. We still have much to do. ~

I put her down and turned to the subject that looked excited about the possibility of us looking for relationships for our son. If we are going down this route so early in his life, my family and I will be first on his list... And until he accepts us he will not be getting others. Asriel soon left the room, but it take a bit while we were tending to work. After about seven more we decided to take the rest of the day off and let our guards and scientists do the rest for our subjects. When we got home, we saw Chara and Asriel cuddling together in bed.

 When we got home, we saw Chara and Asriel cuddling together in bed

Toriel-Hi there children

Toriel-Hi there children. Chara, are you behaving? ~

Chara-Yes, Mom.

Asgre-Good. We promised you would be brought out today, but since we can't trust you to walk... We have to use the stroller again,

Chara-*Groan*!

Toriel-No arguing, young man. Come here. ~

(Timeskip 45 Minutes)

Everyone was adoring Chara like this and the best part is that he is not yelling and screaming. Asriel still looked sad until we got home and finally let Chara out to stretch a little. We had to keep a close eye on him, but that's when he suddenly made a run for it which surprised us.