New Prince

((Y/N)'s POV)

I wanted to run away from Sansa, but the elevators will be too slow to open and I need to get past her or I could run into the queen at her house again, or maybe even something worse. I turned to face Sansa to show her that I was not scared, but I also need to make sure not to blink or anything around her. She just stared at her with that smile on her face that just annoyed me since she betrayed me at Snowdin Forest where we first met. I am not going to play her games anymore!

(Y/N)-I'm not going back to Toriel, I'm not going with you, and-!

Sansa-Woah there. Slow down. I didn't say any of that?

(Y/N)-You said at the restaurant that you promised to take me back to her!

Sansa-It's a little complicated, but I promise... I won't take you anywhere right, no getting you to pay off tabs, and no dates at the restaurants.

Just then my face burned up and she giggled a little.

(Y/N)-That was not a date!

Sansa-Suuurrree... ~ Anyway, serious time... The end of your journey is at hand. In a few moments, you'll meet the queen. It's up to the two of you to determine what happens next. That's then... Now... You will be judged. You will be judged for every action.

She talked like she was super serious and this room felt... different. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone and... IT WAS ME BEING FED THAT CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!

Sansa-I'd give this a solid 10 on the cute scale. You looked like you enjoyed it just as much as Mettaton enjoyed feeding you alongside her crew. ~

My blood started to boil as my face got even hotter.

Sansa-I even saw Muffet posting about you at her stand and how she made a profit from you by having many monsters babying you. I even got a few friends to send me some pictures. ~

She showed me 4 pictures that she got from other monsters and I just hated her so much.

Sansa-Also, Grillba asked if you would come by and work again. You know, when you paid off my tab and many monsters want you to back too. ~

I turned away from her and closed my eyes to not look at her.

Sansa-Also, those outfits that you got to wear a while ago. *snicker* You are just the cutest thing 'ever' when you're mad. ~

(Y/N)-STOP!!! I AM NOT CUTE!!! *echo*

I looked down at the ground and when I looked up, I saw Sansa closer to me and she had the camera pointed at me with my face red and everything.