Pilot Episode

((Y/N)'s POV)

I entered the Lab building and it was kind of dark in here, but I could still see some stuff thanks to a screen down the hall, into the main room. When I got in there I looked at the huge computer screen that could almost be in a theater and... I was on it, right now. I looked for the camera, but it was too dark to see from far away. I looked at what I could see and there was a desk with another smaller computer with lots of boxes of empty Chinese food. Next to the bad was a bag of dog food, so I think I wanna get out of here before they send dogs or whatever after me. Suddenly, I heard a door open and then the lights came on to show me another monster, and she was a lizard or a dinosaur.

 Suddenly, I heard a door open and then the lights came on to show me another monster, and she was a lizard or a dinosaur

I tried to stay quiet and hoped she would go the other way and not see me, but she turned over here and looked surprised.

???-Oh. My god!

She started turning and pacing looking very nervous and even sweating a little.

???-I didn't expect you to show up so soon! I haven't showered, I'm 'barely' dressed, it's all messy, and...

She finally started to slow done and I don't think I need to worry about her if she is this nervous... She also looked a little scared of me... Napstablook wasn't that bad, so maybe I can give this monster a chance.

???-H-H-Hiya. I'm Dr. Alphys. I'm Asgre's royal scientist.

(Y/N)'s mind-The queen?... Maybe I do need to keep an eye on her.

Alphys-B-B-But, I'm not one of the 'bad girls'! Actually, since you stepped out of The Ruins, I've been... Um, 'observing' your journey through my console. Your fights, your escapes, your cute moments. Everything!

(Y/N)-She's been watching me this whole time? What if has something planned for me?!... I need to get out of here.

Alphys-I was originally going to report you to the queen and made sure you were brought to her safely, but... Watching someone on screen really makes you root for them. S-So... ahhhh, I want to help you.

(Y/N)-You wanna help me?

Alphys-Yeah! Using my knowledge, I can easily guide you through the Hotland! I know a way right to Asgre's castle where the barrier is! I can get you home!

(Y/N)-How do I know you aren't lying? You work for the queen that wants me brought to her and now I have to go to her castle?

Alphys-I-I-I'm serious! This is the only way to get you home! The barrier is right through the castle! When you get there without a guard or anyone, you'll have a better chance of sneaking in! No problem!... Actually, there's just a tiny issue

I backed away from her a little and she only looked at me, so I got ready to run away and come back later to try and sneak past her. I just remembered she might have dogs, so I need to get past her now... Maybe I can slip past her if I'm super fast.