Hide And Locked Away

(Asgre's POV)

My son was sleeping in my arms with his new pacifier to keep him quiet when he wakes up, but I just got even more bad news. The human was found, but lost in waterfall and no doubt going to find her way here eventually. I had the scentary that found her be summoned to me to express the importance of this matter. I hate to be the mean queen, but as a ruler and a mother, I can not put the safety of my son's mental and physical health in jepordy or my people's future on hold. I can't even enjoy my son for much longer, now that the human most likely knows he's here, so I need Alphys to hide him at her lab. I just took my time to hold my baby and dote on him as he slept in my arms from the meal Alphys and Mettaton fed him.

Asgre-*Sigh*... Any new sightings?

Undyne-None that are reported and Papyrini is on her way with her sister. The human woman is still most likely in water fall.

Alphys-I-I can monitor the u-underground with my cameras. I even have a safe and secure section in the lab your son can hide in.

Asgre-Isn't the only other part your room upstairs?

Alphys-... Yes.

I turned my attention back to my son and bounced him in his sleep and he just looked so adorable that it was going to break my heart to let him go. I had Alphys take (Y/N) carefully to leave with him and I felt like had had to play the mean queen here.

Asgre-Just so that we're clear, if she so much as lays eyes on him... You're fired.

Alphys-*Gulp*.

(Sansa's POV)

My sister and I just made it to the castle and Papyrini was... kind of in trouble for letting the human go out on their own and escaping. She seemed nervous to see the queen again, but that faded when we saw Alphys walking out with the kiddo sleeping in her arms and Mettaon was already back at the lab.

 She seemed nervous to see the queen again, but that faded when we saw Alphys walking out with the kiddo sleeping in her arms and Mettaon was already back at the lab

We both went up to Alphys and she snapped out of her thoughts when she noticed us and shifted (Y/N) in her arms a bit, but my sister got excited and scooped him up from her

Alphys-Papyrini, wait!

Papyrini-SISTER, LOOK AT THEM NAPPING! I NEVER KNEW NAPPING COULD MAKE ONE LOOK SO ADORABLE!