Absolutely Fabulous

(Muffet's POV)

I just finished counting all the gold that I made in just 2 hours before (Y/N) passed out in a customer's arms. I had him wrapped up in my web and on my bed next to me. I almost had enough to unite the spider clans again by getting the other spiders out of The Ruins! I kissed my Little Muffin's cheek while he was napping which made him stir a little. I should think bigger than this too, but what can I do with just one human little boy to adore? There's only so much he can do to please customers. I should go pitch some ideas with spiders to find out how we can get business drumming up even more, but I can't just leave him unguarded. Someone might kidnap him... I snapped my fingers and whistled a little for my pet to come over and he was a little loud at first from being excited to see me.

 I snapped my fingers and whistled a little for my pet to come over and he was a little loud at first from being excited to see me

Muffet-*Shhhh* Try to be quiet. Little Muffin needs to sleep before he goes back out for customers. I just wanna have a meeting to discuss plans for the future. Keep him safe, dearie. ~

I gave my pet a kiss before I left him guarding my human, I already got a few ideas. A dress-up show with 200g a ticket, but for 2000g, you get a backstage pass to be close up, and with 300g extra, you can dress him up for the next appearance on stage.

Muffet-Fuhuhuhuhuhu. ~

(No POV)

Pet was left guarding (Y/N) alone while Muffet and the spiders were having a meeting, like scheduled group baths, and other ways to exploit him to other monsters. (Y/N) was sleeping soundly in bed and Pet stayed right under the bed. If any of the webs were touched, they'll know and be on alert. It was almost impossible to get the drop on them since they were at the top of this room... Soon, (Y/N)'s chest glowed blue, and was gently lifted off the bed. Dodging the webs and sneaking him into a pair of arms at the edge of the room. When (Y/N) landed gently in those arms... they disappeared.

Sansa-*Giggles*. ~

(Mettaton's POV)

My audience was disappointed that I had to cancel the surprise dress-up show since the human was a no-show. Alphys has not seen the human on her cameras for a while, but it was also impossible to slip past both of us. Soon I got a call from Alphys, so I quickly answered it.

Mettaton-Anything?

Alphys-I found them!

Mettaton-... Where are they?

((Y/N)'s POV)

I felt something poking my nose and rubbing it. I think I was still at the stand, but when I opened my eyes, I saw I was right next to some building. I rolled over a little before I stretched and got a few good pops in my back.

???-Awwwwww. You're stretching like a little kitten. ~

That voice! I knew who it was! I quickly got up and saw 'her'.