Ruin Monsters

((Y/N)'s POV)

Loox-His cheeks are so soft and fun to play with! ~

Lots of monsters had spiders tie me up in webs and I was scared of spiders. My body would not stop shaking from the spider webs touching me, so all the monsters tried to pet and comfort me. A giant cockroach came back over to me with a doughnut to feed to me, but I didn't want to eat... I was too busy trying to hold in my cries and they could tell.

Froggit-Ribbit, ribbit, ribbit, ribbit (Can you see he is not a big fan of bugs?)

Migosp-He'll get used to us.

Whisum-N-Not if you b-b-but doughnuts like that. I-I-If the spiders leave, 'she' will want to take him with them.

Loox-What is she gonna do to make us give him up?

I had no idea who they were talking about, but I don't think it was Toriel. When someone else came into the room. I saw they were nothing like any other monsters here, but I knew what they were.

They looked at me with almost a sad look, but came over still to get a closer look

???-Hey, are you all having fun? Sorry if I'm interrupting.

Froggit-Hey, you're that ghost that comes around here sometimes.

???-I am... Can I hold him?

She reached down for me and I flinched at her touch, but after only lifting me up a little, her hands or something went right through me. I felt it.

???-Oh... If it helps. I really did want to hold you.

(Y/N)-All of you, just let me go!

I tried to break free from the webs again when I had more energy to fight, but these webs are not breaking. The ghost only looked down and a few tears dropped to the ground and a few of the monsters just gave me extra love that I did not want.

???-Oh, I just made things worse, did I?... I'll just go.

Froggit-No wait, he didn't mean it! He's just new and scared!

That didn't stop her from leaving then a Loox pulled me into her to rub my head.

Loox-You can apologize la-.

Suddenly a fireball flew past us and when we all looked, it was Toriel and she looked really mad and scary.