Goddess Of Hyper-Love (Part 1)

((Y/N)'s POV)

Toriel was holding me in her arms while I could barely move. I felt much warmer, but I don't want to be held by her when I know my mom is here too. We were in what she said was her room and did not want Asgre to come in. It was just the two of us in here and she wanted me to drink from her boob, and actually got me to do it when I got tired of fighting. She walked around to bounce and feed me in her room until someone opened the door, and she looked mad until she saw it wasn't Asgre.

 She walked around to bounce and feed me in her room until someone opened the door, and she looked mad until she saw it wasn't Asgre

Alphys-H-Hi, your Highness... Am I disturbing something?

Toriel-I can feed my baby as long as I'm not stressed. Just no bad news.

Alphys-Right... I was just here to do a qu-quick check on him. I-If I may hold him.

Toriel-Check up for what?

Alphys-He was out in the snowstorm and nearly got frostbite. I-I j-j-just wanna see if he caught anything else.

Toriel finally let me stop but kept the ring gag in my mouth. She put me on Alphys's lap on her bed when she put a bag down to pull stuff out for the check-up. I was still too tired to fight when she took short breaks to cuddle and coo at me until Undyne came in.

 I was still too tired to fight when she took short breaks to cuddle and coo at me until Undyne came in

Undyne-Hey, Asgre wants to see us in the throne room... It's time to gain our freedom. 

Toriel got a little mad and took me from Alphys to hold me again. She held me as tight as she did when I was fighting her.

Toriel-Tell Asgre that the two of us will not be attending. I will make my way to the surface afterward.

I tried to beg them to not do this with the gag still on, but all I could do was cry while Toriel tried to make me stop. I hate them! I hate them all so much! Alphys and Undyne left the room and Toriel lied on her bed with me to cuddle, but I turned away from her. I kept on crying because they were going to kill my mother.

Toriel-Hey, it'll be alright. We'll be free and I'll give you the best life I can. It'll be much better. You'll be adored every day, whatever you want, I will get for you, and you won't ever have to lift a finger... Some of us dream of that kind of life. ~