Fish Out Of Water

((Y/N)'s POV)

This was a little relaxing to be here with Napstablook and she didn't really try to do anything to bother me at all. After a short bath, I was getting a bit more rest before I leave and when I got up, Napstablook got up too. She looked at me a little spooked or something from getting up so fast that her headphones flew off. She went over to pick them up again and then fly up to me while I was putting my shoes on.

Napstablook-A-Are you leaving?

(Y/N)-Yeah. I need to hurry if I wanna get out of here. Do you know the rest of the way out of here?

Napstablook-Oh... If you keep heading right of Water, it's a little windy, but then you should make it to Hotland before New Home.

(Y/N)-Thanks... Bye.

Napstablook-... Bye.

I left the house and they let me go... I guess after everything, I didn't know they would let me go this easy... Am I getting used to that already? I gotta get out here. Just then I felt something that made me turn around,... but there was nobody there.

(Y/N)-... Huh.

(No POV)

When (Y/N) turned to start walking again, a monster reappeared out of thin air from the distance.

((Y/N)'s POV)

I followed the path and ignored a door that I thought I heard someone behind. I don't want to run into any other monsters. I walked into a dark room and saw a glowing echo flower, so maybe they are meant to show a path. When I tried to walk past it I just hit a wall and then the flower said something.

Flower-Behind you. *echo*

(Y/N)-Huh?

I turned around and the room lit up a little. I froze when I saw Undyne staring at me.

 I froze when I saw Undyne staring at me

Undyne-There you are... I see you got cleaned up. I wanna see you taken care of by her majesty and the human females suffer for what they did to us. I even... Ugh, just come here! I'm taking you to her right now.