Chapter 10 (2007): Home Sweet Home (Finale)

At the backstage, a doctor came to check yours and the Chipmunks' vocal chords. Starting with you, using a stick and flashlight, then Alvin, Simon, and Theodore. The four of you are worn out completely with no rest.

Doctor: You four sound like you've been gargling nails.

Ian was outside of the room, until she came out.

Ian: Well?

Doctor: I could give you a lot of fancy terms, but bottom line, they're exhausted.

Ian: Okay, well, give them a shot or something. Or a cream, or a pill, or something. I've invested every dime I have on these guys.

Doctor: They need a long rest.

He couldn't believe what she just said.

Ian: A long rest. Are you- Okay. Yeah, a long rest, right. Uh, right, yeah. I'm not a doctor, so I'll get them that rest. Thank you so much. I'll take care of it, doctor. I will- Hey, hey, doc. Chipmunk fever.

He passes her a toy, and she caught it. Ian then enters the room.

Ian: Knock, knock. So listen, guys. I just talked to the doctor, and I don't feel right about sending you guys out like this.

Theodore: So, you're gonna cancel the show?

Ian: No. No, then I'd have to give out refunds. What I'm talking about is having you guys lip sync. Yeah.

Simon: Isn't that like cheating?

You nod in agreement.

Ian: No, it's not like cheating. Its...cheating is wrong. This is more like helping. Yeah, all the superstars do it. You just have to make sure that you mouth the words exactly like we recorded. Otherwise, people will know.

(Y/n): That we're cheating.

You finished the sentence, with Ian looking back.

Ian: No.

Alvin: Guys, what other choice do we have?

Ian: Yeah. See? That's why he's the one with the letter. Alright, guys, tighten up. And remember, mouth the words, and no one will know. Love you.

He leaves the room.

(Y/n): I don't feel right about this.

You spoke with concern about what's about to happen.

--------------------------------------------------

You and the three are on stage, doing lip sync, playing the song "How We Roll".

Alvin: You know you got it made
When you drop an Escalade
For the drop top, iced out, rocks hot
Dropping dollars, ladies holler, hey
Gotta get that green

(Y/n): You know you got it made
When they send in the parade
When you drop down, private jet in town
All just for one day
Gotta get that green

Women: Whoa

(Y/n) & Chipmunks: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa

Women: Don't you know that's how they roll?

(Y/n) & Chipmunks: Roll, roll, roll, roll

Women: Can you get down with the

Simon & Theodore: Funk, funk, funk of the Chipmunks

(Y/n) & Alvin: Baby, you know