Chapter 17 (Chipwrecked): Trouble at the cruise

At the night, after the incident in the cruise, Dave was getting dressed. You got suited up in a tuxedo and bow tie, sitting on the bed waiting for Kira to get ready in the bathroom for a date.

Dave: We talked about setting rules, Alvin.

Alvin: I'm sorry. I didn't know the agreements meant no fun.

Dave: You're allowed to have fun, it's- When are you going to stop acting like a child?

Alvin: When are you going to stop treating me like a child?

(Y/n): Alvin, it's good to have fun, but you need to know the responsibilities of having fun. Dad would like to stop treating you like a child. Believe me. But you're making this difficult. All you have to do is to act like an grown-up.

Alvin: I'll start acting like a grown-up when he starts-

Kira came out the bathroom wearing makeup and a black dress, with the Chipettes beside her wearing towels.

Kira & Chipettes: I whip my tail back and fourth (x6)

The Chipettes wag their tails. You and the Chipmunks play the beatbox.

Dave: Okay, girls, not now, please, okay?

Chipettes: Aw.

Alvin: Lame.

(Y/n): Sorry, dad.

Dave: I need to get ready for dinner with the Captain.

Brittany gasps.

Brittany: We're having dinner with the Captain?

Dave: No, I am. You're staying here. I have to go apologize for everything Alvin did.

He closes the bathroom doors.

Brittany: This is so not fair. Not to us, not to Dave and certainly not to the Captain, who I'm sure was really looking forward to dining with me.

Simon came down.

Simon: Why don't I go speak with Dave, see if I can smooth things over?

He enters the bathroom.

(Y/n): Well, good luck with that, Simon. Anyways,

You stood up.

(Y/n): Kira and I will be out on a date for dinner. See you guys later.

You offer your hand to her.

(Y/n): (Spanish) Come with me, señorita. Let us have some dinner tonight.

Kira: (Spanish) Oh, yes, my love.

She takes your hand, and both of you head out the door.

Eleanor: Oh, maravilloso.

At the bathroom, Dave was fixing his tie, but struggles.

Simon: Knock-knock.

Dave: What is it, Simon?

Simon: Well, I would never say this to Alvin. Goodness knows he can be totally irresponsible, but I actually have a suggestion.

Dave: You have a suggestion for me?

Simon: He's been driving me crazy, a lot longer than he's been driving you crazy.

Dave: All right, so what is it?

Simon climbs up.

Simon: Imagine Alvin is a spirited racehorse.

Dave: That's your advice.