Chapter 21: (Chipwrecked) Escaping the volcano (Finale)

Another day in the island, you and Alvin hiked in the island, carrying your bow and arrows and spear searching for materials for shelter, when something just sneak around.

Alvin: What the?

Something rustles against the bushes and growls were heard. Then a Honey Badger jumps out.

Alvin: What are you? Yeah- hey!

It grabs a bark

Alvin: Oh yeah, you're one of those Honey Badgers. You just take what you want. Drop it. Drop it! You mess with me, or else I'll go loco on you.

It begins to run, while Alvin grabs its tail and goes for a spin.

Alvin: Hey!

The Honey Badger jumps to the tree with Alvin still hanging on, when the Honey Badger gets caught on the vine. Alvin is on the ground pulling the bark.

Alvin: Give it back!

Suddenly the Honey Badger gets flown in the air like a slingshot.

Alvin: You can sting like a bee or strike like a cobra, but this honey munk don't care.

Both of you continue walking, then finished making the shelter.

Alvin: Okay, Brit, we're all done. If you want, I can help you get started-

The shelter was decorated with petals Kira and Brittany just made.

Alvin: Whoa-ho-ho-ho!

(Y/n): Nice.

Alvin: This tree house is awesome! Maybe you are kind of the smart one.

Brittany: Thank you, Alvin. And yours is... Well...you did your best. Anyhoo, no reason we can't be comfortable and stylish while we wait for Dave to show up, right?

Alvin: Um, Brit, I...I think I know why Dave hasn't come.

Brittany: You do? Why?

Alvin: Cause he's not even looking.

Brittany: Alvin, why wouldn't he be looking for us?

Alvin: Because I drive him crazy. You know, the way Simon's been driving me crazy? I mean, that's what I've been doing to Dave. For years. No wonder he hates me.

Brittany: Aw, d-don't worry, Alvin. I'm sure Dave will come. I mean, he certainly loves (Y/n), Simon and Theodore.

(Y/n): Dad doesn't hate you, Alvin. He was just stressed out, that's all.

Kira: Besides, this island is big, so it's gonna take a while for Dave to find us.

Simone is spinning on a tree.

Simone: Un, deux, trois...

Theodore: Simon? Is Dave ever gonna find us? Simon? Uh, uh, I mean, Simone?

Simone: Ah, I'm so sorry. Were you speaking to moi?

Theodore: Yes. About Dave. Are we ever going to find him?

Simone: I see you are sad, mon ami. And I hate to see you sad. I will help you find your friend, Dave.

Theodore: You really think you can find him?

Simone: I know I can! And then I will find this Simon you keep speaking of.

He goes down the vine.

Tonight, behind the waterfall, Zoe is exploring through the cave holding a torch and shovel, then sees a small hole through the wall. She grabs a shovel and starts pushing a rock through. She reaches her the gold is all the way down below.