Chapter IV "Kidnapping and Investigating"

(Y/n) POV:

I was coming to my senses as I opened my eye's but quickly realized I had a blind fold on "Where the hell-," I was quickly interrupted by the sudden pulling of my blindfold and was blasted by a flash of light "PERRA! Apague el pinche luz," I said as the light suddenly turned off and a voice started speaking "Whatever you wish (Y/n)," they said as my vision finally came back. I then took a look around and noticed that there was no one near me, no one soul close by, not one scent that I could smell, I then tried to move but then felt something tighten around my arm as I looked to see shackles "I wouldn't do that If I were you," a man with a mask and black robe said while walking towards me.

"Nice mask," I said as the person just nodded and stopped in front of me "How are you feeling?" the person asked as I just looked towards my shackles and back towards him "I'd feel better if these chains weren't attached to me," I said as the man ...

"Nice mask," I said as the person just nodded and stopped in front of me "How are you feeling?" the person asked as I just looked towards my shackles and back towards him "I'd feel better if these chains weren't attached to me," I said as the man laughed "Unfortunately I can't do that since I have no telling whether I can trust you," he said as I tried to move again only for the shackles to tighten again. "Fucking hell, why am I here?" I asked as the person then snapped his fingers and nine more people walked into the room as I saw they all had the same mask and robe "Is this a cult?" I asked as they didn't respond which only confirmed my answer.

"We are indeed a cult, but not like any you've heard about," they said which left me confused "What do you mean, what's the difference between cults, they all kill, they all drink, they all die," I said while shrugging as the man laughed again "This time it's a different type of story, show him," he said as one walked towards me "Isn't he the one that-," I was suddenly cut off by him... transforming?

"What the fuck

"What the fuck..." was all I could say as the man transformed back "We are just like you," the (I presume) leader said as I was still left astonished "THERE WAS MORE OF ME!?!" I asked as the leader looked a me confused "You didn't know?" he asked "I only knew that my Wendigo was passed genetically and presumed all others were extinct," I said still in shock.  "Well, we All still exists, but the one's you see before you are ones that have mastered control of their Wendigo," he said as I looked at them in shock "So what? you want me to join you or am I just a sacrifice?" I asked as the man then kneeled in front of me before speaking