Chapter XIII "Full Power and Last Twists"

(Y/n) POV:

I was getting beaten badly, not one opening was I able to strike and not one moment of rest was I able to grasp as I was constantly clawed at and bitten while also being thrown like a chew toy "Were not gonna hold up much longer!" the Wendigo warned me "JUST FIGHT BACK," I yelled back "ALRIGHT, YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT AT ME!" he quickly responded. Even though I knew it was useless, I kept instructing the Wendigo to swipe and claw back, but no matter how many times he swung, he never landed a hit and was getting countered hard with an even stronger swipe.

"It's useless, just be a good Wendigo and stop resisting," the leader said, managing to hold me down as the rest surrounded me "Over our dead body!" the Wendigo responded, struggling to get back up, but the leader wasn't letting him "I was talking to (Y/n)-," he was suddenly cut off by a bullet hitting him directly in the eye, causing him to screech in pain.  Turns out, Wednesday had managed to fire a clear shot at him while he was distracted "YOU LITTLE-," he was quickly cut off by the Wendigo taking advantage of the situation and clawing his face, making stumble back as he let out a louder screech.

The Wendigo tried to then tackle him, but he was simply held in place as the leader didn't even move an inch "When I'm done with you, that pigtailed brat is next," he said before simply back handing my body and sending me into a tree as the other members quickly pounced on me "God damn it all," the Wendigo groaned will trying to defend us body. I felt powerless as I watched, trying to still find a way to get into control to maybe help turn the tides just a little, even if I knew it would be useless "Any other ideas up your sleeve?" I asked the Wendigo to which he just shook his head.

I kept cursing under my breath as I saw myself getting mauled and destroyed, not even getting a chance to fight back anymore while the SWAT stood back and watched the sight in front of them in horror "You know (Y/n)... there might be a way..." the Wendigo suddenly said "Which would be?" I asked with the little hope I had left. The Wendigo then turned to me before saying "You know those times I would force you to eat humans and make you lash out?" he asked "Yes... I still hate you for that as I could barely gain control," I responded "If we did that here... you give up control and let us Lash out... let our nature guide us..." he suggested.

I contemplated the option and shortly spoke "If we do... what happens if I can't gain control again?" the Wendigo only shrugged "If you can't gain control then I'll return to wanting nothing but to feast on humans... but if we do then there is a chance that we might win this," he explained, making my decision even more difficult.  My thinking and contemplation was only worsened by the members continuing to assault my body "Tick-Tock (Y/n)!" the Wendigo yelled at me before I final made my decision "...Fine... let's do this the Wendigo style," I said before closing my eyes and giving all the control to the Wendigo.

Wednesday POV:

I couldn't do anything, no matter what I thought of, the leader simply ignored me and focused on (Y/n), who was being barraged by attacks as they all suddenly stopped and the leader approached him "Your heart might not be ideal, but nonetheless, it'll do," he said before slowly starting to stick his hand where (Y/n)'s heart would be. I quickly reacted and tried to shoot at him again, but the members started protecting him and slowly approaching me, and the matters were only made worse as I heard a clicking sound from the gun, signaling the ammo was empty and now useless.