Chapter 7- Serious Danger

Be sure to click on that little orange star and vote!

Follow me:

Wattpad: D4RKST4R720

AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES! (if you haven't already)

   ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

3rd Person Perspective

"We are in some serious trouble," Cisco announced, "but I have no idea who's doing it. Shashi and Matsuo are good; Cleve Kelso is dead; Rafaela, Sudarikov, and Moray are all in jail. I hope."

"But..." Tony sputtered. "Shashi's not dead, and he's not in jail either."

"I'm indeed alive, but you're not dead either." Shashi clapped back.

"Shut up, guys. You guys are even worse than three-year-olds." Mrs. Nowhere said. "I'm trying to think."

"I'm better than them, mommy," Celeste smiled smugly.

Mrs. Nowhere cooed, "Yes, you are."

"And I know who the bad guy is." Celeste looked even smugger.

"You do?"

"Of course I do. It wasn't that hard to figure out. Remember that fake note from the agency? Well, right after you left, I picked it up and analyzed it. I found out that it was made in Brazil, and the reason I woke up was that I smelt nitroglycerin. I thought I was dreaming, but I wasn't. And I had to warn you." Mrs. Nowhere looked speechless at her daughter's findings. "And," Celeste continued. "I have a feeling that she's not working alone."

Frostee gasped and looked up from his laptop. "I was able to hack into the dark web, and you'll never believe what I saw." He projected a video onto the board.

There was a hooded figure, with a black mask on and shadows covering his eyes. Attention, all villains, all great evil masterminds, who all want world dominion, do you know of this man?" A picture of Tony appeared on the screen. "Tony Toretto and his crew have no doubt, thwarted one of your plans. Here is what I'm willing to propose: bring Tony and his crew to me, dead or alive, and there will be a cash prize of a million dollars. With Tony's crew out of the picture, evil will prevail."

Paige shook her head. "Wait, when does this start?"

Frostee sighed. "Unfortunately, it started today."

Suddenly, there was a loud bang on the door. "Tony Toretto, I know you're in there." An unknown voice purred.

"Go!" Shashi shouted. "Get into the hauler and get out of here! Paige and I can stall them!"

Startled by the commotion, Kai began to cry. As Echo reached for him, Paige stopped her. "Leave him. With so many people trying to kill you guys, it's safer here. Celeste too."

Echo looked hesitant but the banging grew louder and the door cracked. Echo pressed a kiss on Kai's forehead and ran into the hauler.

Mrs. Nowhere hugged Celeste before saying, "Go get those bad guys!"

Only Tony remained, "I'll stay and stall. Paige, you're pregnant, what if something happens to you?"

Paige glared at Toni and grabbed his collar. "I can handle myself. Now go!" She let go and Tony ran into the hauler, gasping for air.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Maybe don't try to choke me next time though." He called back.

"Turn the lights off, Shashi. Kai, Celeste stand down. Let's give these losers a surprise." She grinned at Shashi and tossed him a sword.

 ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

I need to ask you guys a question. Should I introduce Frostee's love interest in this story? Should I add more of Chanda (Cisco's love interest)? Comment down below to help me progress with the story. Thank you for all the support! 

GO COMMENT FOR READERS' REQUESTS! xxx