Chapter Seven

‘I don’t want you to get into trouble with your mum, Danayi.’ Zayn said softly. We were lying together on his sofa while he pressed kisses down my neck and around my collar bones.

‘Okay, I’ll just leave then.’ I joked, moving slightly as if I was really leaving. His grip on my body became tighter as he held me in position. He brought his face to mine forcing our noses to touch as I bit my lip smiling.

‘Just because I don’t want you to get into trouble doesn’t mean you have to leave.’ He chuckled as he brought his lips to meet mine. We had kissed many times by this stage but every single one was breath taking. His touch was gentle and I couldn’t get enough, it was as if I was addicted. Soon later Zayn stood up from the sofa and extended his hand to me.

‘Let’s go to bed.’ His voice was like a whisper as I stared at his hand before gulping. I wasn’t ready to have sex with him yet, the thought of sex with anybody petrified me even though I was seventeen and all of my friends had done it.

‘I told you I would take care of you and that’s what I’m going to do. I won’t make you do anything you don’t want to.’ He was crouched down in front of me, resting his hands on my knees while he spoke. This eased me so I pushed my body from the sofa and took hold of his hand. He led me to his bedroom where I had been not so long before and I remembered the very few memories we had there. He handed me a t-shirt that belonged to him so I went down the hall to his bathroom. I noticed some wipes by the sink so I removed my make up before taking off my dress and folding it. I pulled the t-shirt over my head and it fell to mid thigh, showing off more of my legs than I really wanted so like the last time, I regretted not getting some sort of bottoms to wear also. I entered back into his bedroom and he was stood next to the wardrobe, now topless and wearing dark sweat pants on his bottom half. I noticed the many tattoos on his body that I didn’t know existed before. When he realised I was in the room his eyes scanned my whole body, it was funny how he was able to smile with just his eyes.

‘My clothes look far better on you.’ He said while coming to meet me by the door. He tugged on the t-shirt to pull my body toward him. I smiled at his comment before setting my dress on a nearby chair. He used the bathroom and I sat in the middle of the bed, resting against the head board with my ankles crossed. While I sat alone I started to feel slightly nervous, god knows how many girls he had been with and I lacked in experience. I fiddled with my fingers in front of me when he came back into the room. He jumped onto the bed and landed beside me, forcing me to laugh.

‘Are you ticklish?’ He asked and I bit down on my lip.

‘Not at all.’ I replied sarcastically. He stared at me before tickling my sides. He hovered above me as he caused me to break out into a series of giggles. My reaction was making him laugh also as I tried to tickle him back but his strength made it impossible. Eventually he leaned down and kissed me, his hands resting underneath the material of his t-shirt on my hip bones. My hands traced along his arms right up to the back of his neck as I brushed my fingers along the nape where his hair was. He began to stroke the skin above the top of my underwear causing my body to stiffen. I had been touched in this way before but the thought of it still scared me.

‘I just want to make you feel good. Relax Danayi.’ He whispered into my ear. I nodded and my body relaxed like he had told me to do. He continued to kiss me passionately as his hands brushed against my thighs and centre. Slowly he moved my underwear to the side and inserted a finger. He moved it around in a circular motion with light pressure and with my consent he added another, picking up speed and adding pressure. Like I said, I had been touched here before but not like this. The times before I felt nothing but pain and discomfort but Zayn was managing to actually make me feel good, I was enjoying it. He kissed me while he used his hands to excite me but I was completely unresponsive, I was trying to take my mind off the sensation he was giving me but it was hard, it really felt amazing. He stopped and removed his fingers which I couldn’t understand why until I felt his fingers hook onto my underwear.

‘I like these but its better if we take them off for now.’ He said cheekily and sent a wink in my direction. He slowly slid them from my hips and I raised my body to help him out. He parted my legs and pressed light, slow kisses up the insides of my thighs before meeting my centre. He placed kisses over it before using his tongue to make me feel the way he had done minutes before. His fingers and tongue worked together as I held onto the back of his head tightly. My body temperature increased and my breath was fast as my chest rose and fell quickly. I found myself moaning, something I had never done before whenever a boy touched me in this way, I’m pretty sure his name escaped my lips as well.

‘You’re safe.’ Zayn said as he realised I was reaching my high. I winced as it travelled around my body, I had never experienced this before in my life and I liked it, in fact, I loved it. I sprawled out on his bed as I felt like all of my energy had been sucked away while breathing heavily. He got off the bed and went to his drawer, pulling out a pair of his boxers before pulling them up my legs. He lay down beside me and hovered above me. I reached up and pushed the hair that was usually gelled up out of his face. He leaned down and kissed my cheek while smiling.

‘That was amazing.’ I said and he chuckled.

‘If that’s amazing I wonder what the sex will be like.’ He said and I give him a slight glare.

‘We don’t have to do that for a while, when you’re ready.’ He told me. I smiled at him again. I didn’t understand why he was so persistent to wait for me. He could have ANY girl he wanted but for some reason he was hanging out with me and wanting to do things with me. We got under the covers and I faced the opposite way to Zayn. He placed his hand on my waist before pulling me closer to his body. My back rested against his chest as I felt him breath in and out. He kissed the crook of my neck as I held onto his hands that rested on my stomach. This felt perfect, I felt happy, safe, comfortable and most importantly, wanted. I had only met him but yet he still made me feel like that.

‘Thank you for tonight.’ I said and I felt one last kiss against my neck.

‘No problem. I really like spending time with you Danayi.’ He whispered and my face blushed, nobody had ever said anything like that to me before.

‘I like spending time with you too.’ I replied. I felt his face nuzzled into my neck and soon later his light snores could be heard close to my ear. I lay awake for a long time thinking about him, thinking about what it would be like if he was my boyfriend and what kind of couple we would be. I soon fell into a slumber and when I woke up Zayn still had his arms wrapped around me, our legs tangled between each other’s and our fingers entwined. I had expected him maybe be gone like the last time I had stayed but he was here, with me. I felt the urge to use the bathroom so I tried to release myself and even though he was asleep, his held on tighter not allowing me to go. I giggled as I tried to untangle our bodies but he was having none of it.

‘Zayn, I need to pee.’ I said and he nuzzled into my skin even more.

‘Pee here.’ His croaky voice was adorable. I burst out laughing and as soon as he realised what he had said he laughed too. He released me and I left the bed, jogging to the bathroom to do my business. I came back into the room and Zayn was gone but he had placed a pair of grey sweat pants on the bed for me. I slipped them on my bare legs before going into his kitchen and living room area to find him boiling the kettle, still shirtless.

‘You never told me about these tattoos.’ I said while walking towards him and tracing my hands over his inked skin.

‘I was waiting for you to see them for yourself.’ He teased before lifting me up onto the counter. He stood in between my legs while holding onto my waist. He made us a cup of tea so I sat down on his sofa and soon later he handed me a mug before sitting next to me with arm wrapped around me. We sat in silence but it was still nice, just being with each other.

‘Are you going to that rave on Friday?’ I heard him ask and I nodded.

‘Are you?’ I questioned him and he smiled with his eyes.

‘I am now.’