AN INSIDE LOOK (Introduction)

NOTE:

Greetings, everyone! 😊

As I read further into my story, I realized that I had hurriedly jumped into the narrative without providing a clear introduction or explanation about the dimensions or the characters involved. Recognizing this, I have decided to solve the situation by presenting an introduction session before continuing the story and publishing the next chapter. I hope you don't mind, and thank you for your readership! Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------

-SEKAI DIMENSION-

The Sekai dimension, also known as Earth, serves as the primary setting for our story. Sekai is intricately linked to the Tekan dimension through a supernatural barrier.

-TEKAN DIMENSION-

The Tekan dimension serves as the main realm for Mayu Harada. Following the catastrophic event of the 54A Kazen Meteor, Tekan has become a desolate world, with Mayu being the sole inhabitant.

Sekai and Tekan exist in different time periods, separated by 241 years: 2029 and 1788 respectively.

The cataclysmic impact of the Kazen Meteor disrupted the connection between Mayu's world and Sekai, preventing any living being from Tekan from crossing into the Sekai dimension.

CHARACTERS

1) Mayu Harada

Name: Mayu Harada

Age: 17

Height: 5'3"

Appearance: Mayu possesses light brown hair and warm brown eyes.

Date of Birth: June 6, 1771

Mayu Harada, a simple yet incredibly cheerful individual, resides within the Tekan dimension. Her interests include writing, collecting bouquets of flowers, painting, and nurturing a deep love for nature. Mayu considers herself to be highly optimistic and radiates brightness, often comparing herself to a beautiful butterfly.

Despite her solitary existence in Tekan, Mayu refuses to be disheartened and embraces each day to the fullest, treating it as if it were her last. She was orphaned at a young age, her parents, Junichi Harada and Sakuno Harada, having tragically perished during the meteor catastrophe in 1771 when she was an infant. Unfortunately, Mayu has no clear memories of her parents.

Her father, Junichi Harada, was renowned as a distinguished scientist in his time. He was also the first to predict the impact of the meteor in the Tekan dimension, which ultimately claimed the lives of everyone except Mayu.

Mayu's primary goals and aspirations revolve around traversing into the Sekai dimension and uncovering the answers to her past, understanding why she was fated to grow up in solitude and emptiness.

------------------------------------------------------

AKIO TAKAHASHI

Name: Akio Takahashi

Age: 21

Date of Birth: August 7, 2008

Height: 5'7"

Appearance: Akio possesses light blonde hair and warm brown eyes.

Akio Takahashi, a twenty-one-year-old Japanese individual, resides in Kyoto, Japan, within the Sekai dimension. He considers himself to be highly competitive and always ready to face any obstacles that come his way.

His hobbies include music, cycling, reading books, watching anime, and playing basketball.

Akio was raised by his grandmother, who sadly passed away shortly after he completed ninth grade, leaving him to live alone. Akio's father had already passed away a year after his birth, followed by the tragic death of his mother due to cancer when he was just five years old. Despite these early hardships, Akio managed to surround himself with friends who provided unwavering support throughout his teenage years. At the age of fifteen, he found solace with his now-deceased grandmother.

Following his grandmother's demise, Akio experienced a profound sense of loss at a young age, having lost everyone he cared for. However, he eventually found a ray of light in his life when he encountered Toshiro, his best friend from high school. Toshiro became a pillar of strength for Akio, helping him navigate through his grief and overcoming the adversities he faced.

TOSHIRO CHIKAFUJI

Name: Toshiro Chikafuji

Age: 23

Date of Birth: December 4, 2006

Height: 5'7"

Appearance: Toshiro has brown hair and captivating blue eyes.

Toshiro Chikafuji, often referred to as Shiro, is another resident of the Sekai dimension. He is known for his eccentric personality, leaving a lasting impression on everyone he meets. Despite his quirky nature, Toshiro possesses a heart of gold and always prioritizes his friends' well-being above his own.

His hobbies include playing the drums, cycling, engaging in basketball matches, and expressing his creativity through painting.

After his family made the decision to relocate from Osaka to Kyoto, Akio and Toshiro crossed paths at Mitsuho High School. Their initial meeting soon blossomed into a genuine friendship characterized by an unbreakable bond. Toshiro currently resides in Kyoto with his parents and two sisters, finding solace and support within the loving embrace of his family.

End.

And there you have it—a more detailed and refined introduction to the dimensions and characters of the story. I hope this provides a clearer understanding of the narrative and allows you to delve deeper into the world and the lives of Mayu Harada, Akio Takahashi, and Toshiro Chikafuji. Should you require any further assistance or wish to explore any other aspects, please feel free to let me know!