Walking Down The Memory Lane

Sekai, 3:24 PM

As Akio is discharged from the hospital and wheeled out to the car, Toshiro and Yukino rushes over to greet him with a big smile on their face.

"Akio-kun! You're finally discharged! Let's have some fun today!" Toshiro exclaims, his arms spread wide.

Yukino, who has been standing nearby, looks hesitant. "But, Shiro...Akio needs to rest," she says gently.

Toshiro frowns. "But he's been cooped up in the hospital for so long. He deserves a little fun, don't you think?"

Yukino nods, but her expression is still uncertain.

Akio looks up at Yukino and smiles weakly. "It's okay, Yukino-chan. I'll take it easy," he says, trying to reassure her.

Toshiro claps his hands together. "That's the spirit! We'll go out and have a picnic in the park, just like old times!"

Yukino looks at Toshiro, then at Akio, and then back at Toshiro again. She sighs. "Fine, but we have to be careful not to overexert him," she says reluctantly.

Toshiro nods. "Of course, of course. We'll take it slow and make sure he gets plenty of rest," he assures her.

Akio smiles at Yukino. "Thank you, Yukino-chan. I appreciate it," he says, his voice soft and grateful. "But before that, I wanna get you both a cup of coffee" he said

"There's no need for that Akio." Toshiro shakes his head in disagreement

Yukino sides with Toshiro, "Shiro's right. It should be us giving you a treat and not the other way around" she says to Akio

"Nonsense," Akio said, his voice firm and determined. "You both deserve a little treat after everything you've been through. It's the least I can do after everything you guys have sacrificed for me."

Toshiro and Yukino exchanged a quick glance, and then Yukino smiled and nodded at Akio. "Okay, Aki. If you insist."

"Both of you can wait here. I'll get the coffee" Akio said as he ran over to the coffee counter to place the order

"He hasn't changed a bit, has he?" Toshiro asked

"Not at all. Still the same stubborn, witty and a good friend" Yukino replied

"So, what do you think about his memory loss?" she asked. "He doesn't seem to remember about the accident"

Toshiro let out a sigh, "That's better. Remember, we need to avoid reminding him about his past events. We've just got him back. I know you're worried about Akio, but we need to be careful about how we approach this. His memory loss is still a mystery, and we don't want to do anything that might trigger another episode."

Yukino sighed. "I know, Toshiro. It's just worrying to think about it. I feel like we'll lose him little by little if we do something wrong."

"I know it's hard, but we can't give up on him," Toshiro said. "We need to be patient and supportive. And we need to be careful about what we say to him. We don't want to remind him of the past, especially if it's something that includes. . Mayu"

Yukino nodded. "I understand. I'll be more careful."

"Hey guys! Get over here" Akio calls over Toshiro and Yukino to serve them the coffee

Toshiro, Yukino, and Akio sat at a small table in a cozy cafe, enjoying a cup of coffee that was unlike any they had ever had before. The coffee was rich and velvety, with a taste that was both smooth and sweet.

As they enjoyed their time together, Yukino was reminded of something

"Akio?" she said, "What are those magazines that you have in your apartment?"