chapter 10-

Sienna p.o.v.

Warning ! Warning!

I would just like to warn you guys in the chapter there is insecurities of there body ! I will not be going into it much st all but I just wanted to warn you before you read in case this is something you do not think you can read. There will not be a lot of detail about the body insecurity but it will be said for why she has insecurities!

Myself and the girls headed up to "ny room" once sarah gave me skie of her clothes. As we got inside the room I sat on the bed and sighed. I can not stop thinking about jayden.

"You can keep them clothes by the way. I don't really wear them anyways." Sarah said smiling.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Of course." She said happily.

I thanked her and gave her a smile.

"It will all work out soon." Sarah said softly.

I put my head down because I'm not fully sure I believe that.

"Sarah is right. Jayden will come around soon. He is already protective over you." Daisy said softly.

"I'm not silly sure he will." I said sadly.

"What makes you think that?" Rose asked.

I let out a sarcastic laugh.

"Maybr the fact my mom tired to kill his future luna. Also the fact that my mom almost killed the pack and actually planned to do so. That's only some of the reasons I'm surprised why he has not rejected me." I said sadly with tears coming to my eyes.

Sarah sighed and sat next to me as did the twins.

"Me and Hunter had a bit of a rocky start." Sarah said.

"Let me guess. Because of my mom?" I more stated then asked.

Sarah gave me a sad smile.

"Yes but we got through it. I know you and jayden will." Sarah said.

I nodded my head in agreement but in all honestly I didnt believe it.

"Right I need to get changed." I said eith a laugh.

I grabbed the bag and headed to the bathroom. Once I pulled the clothes out the bag my heart dropped and my heart pounded out my chest in anxiousness.

The top showed a little bit off my stomach and there were Jean's that were ripped. (Ripped jeans).

I looked down and groaned internally. Of course it has to show my stomach. I hate and I mean hate my stomach.

Tears came to my eyes and I tried to blink them away but I couldn't. I tried to stop the sob that was trying to escape my throat but it still  came out which made me sob more and more.