chapter 66- inform her family

Sienna p.o.v.

I ran towards the two women who were unconscious. I realised that they were our cleaners who were on duty to clean today.

"Hey, try stay with me sweetheart." I said softly to the one trying to stay conscious.  She couldn't be over 25 years old. She is so young.

I noticed how Jayden and hunter walked over to the person who is unconscious.

"I can hear her heartbeat. It's slow we need to get her help now." Jayden spoke loudly.

Skylar (jayden mom) quickly walked over to her.

"Call for your doctor Sienna." Skylar said sternly.

"I already have called for our healer." I said softly.

Just as I said that two women walked in and gasped at the sight. I could instantly sense they were our healers.

They headed straight over and started to heal them however I could see it took a lot off energy out if the both of them. The only time it takes so much energy out of them is if the injuries were really bad or near death. They looked exhausted.

"How are they?" I asked concerned.

"She should be okay head coven. However I ask they be monitored just for in case." One off the elder healers said softly even sounding exhausted.

I nodded my head.

"Who do you look so tired all of a sudden ?" My auntie Aria asked confused.

She has seen healers heal people but never look tired like this before.

"There injuries where near death. It has taken all our energy we could use to heal them. I'm sorry head coven but we are not sure she will make it 100% but we have done what we can do to keep her alive for now. There is a 50/50 chance she will survive it." One off the healers said sadly talking about the female that was already unconscious as we got here.

Tears came to my eyes as I nodded.

"Inform her family. Make sure they come and see her and get a private from for them both. I want people on watch at all times. Get the other two healers to be by there sides at all times until you both have fully tested. After you have done that give home and get some good rest. Thank you girls for your help." I said softly as Jayden wrapped his arms around me knowing and feeling how upset I really am.

"Yes head coven." They said softly.

Jayden and Hunter picked both the girls up and we all headed to where there private rooms are going to be. Thankfully we never walked past anyone as we got to the private rooms. Hunter and Jayden put them down in there beds and then we all left just as the family turns up.

"What happened?"  A man asked looking heartbroken.

"I am sorry Sir. There had been another explosion and unfortunately your wife was there as it happened." I said sadly. I felt so guilty.

"I think you are all hiding things from us  I think you better start explaining head coven because my wife has now been in the middle off it and now I am finding out she may die. There is more to this then you are letting on. " he said angrily.

Jayden growled at his tone but I stopped him and put my hand on his chest shaking my head no.

"I understand you are upset sir. Why don't you sit with your wife for now and I will explain it all to you all very soon I promise." I said honestly.

He looked at me for a short while longer before nodding his head and walking inside the room. I looked up and noticed that the other girls family was also watching the interaction. They bowed there head at me before walking inside her room.

"Are you really going to tell them what is going on?" Jayden asked with a frown.

I nodded .y head yes.

"They deserve to know." I said.

"And what if some if them agree with the contract Sienna. You know some people believe a contract is a contract." Jayden said angrily.

"And what if some of them give us ideas on how we can destroy the contract Jayden?  They deserve to know what's going on. I don't like it and I'm sure they won't either but they will want it to stop. Maybe some of them will agree with the contract. But I know most won't." I said softly.

He sighed but nodded as we all headed back to the office after we went around and made sure everyone was okay. Some asked what the explosion was and I told them I will explain everything soon. Other never bothered asking. I'm not fully sure why. Maybe they know something is going down. Maybe they know war is about to happen.

As we got back in the office I was the first to speak.

"If it is war she wants it's a war she will get." I said.

They all nodded in agreement.

"Now some of us can figure out how to destroy this contract while the rest of us figure out how to have more barriers up around the coven so they can not attack" Jayden said.

"I think this is why we need to tell my coven. I think most will be willing to help." I said.

They all looked at me some with a frown others with a nod.

"I think you are right Sienna. " alpha xander said nodding his heading taking us all by surprise. However it made me smile knowing he agreed with me.

"If this is what you think is best then I am with you all the way baby." Jayden said smiling at me making me smile wider.

Trust. They all have the trust in me and I could not ask for anything better.

"I truly believe this is the right thing." I said honestly.

"Then let's go ahead and tell you coven." Alpha Xander said.

So that's what we did. Rachel set a meeting and we all headed to it. The outcome was surprising.