chapter 21- lets get this meeting started shall we

Sienna p.omv.

Rachel walked in the room and looked kinda shocked to see sarah stood there. Rachel looked right at me and I could see the recognition in her eyes after a minute if looking at Sarah.

"Its It's alright rachel. Sarah and I are friends." I said softly.

Rachel nodded her head and I sighed. I decided it was best i explain everything to rachel. For whatever reason I trust rachel and I'm going to stick with my gut instinct.

After I told her everything I could see so many emotions in her eyes. From anger, sadness, wanting to cry and hatred towards my mother even more.

"I called you in here because I have been on and off deciding if I should become head coven." I said soflty.

"W- wait what? You don't want to be head coven? But I we need you. You will make an amazing head coven and I know you will I can feel it. You are nothing like your mother and-" Rachel rambled out so I cut her off knowing we have not got a lot of time until the head witches council are here.

"I never always wanted to become head coven until now. I didn't want to be like my mom. I never wanted to follow her footsteps. However now I do want to become head coven but I want to have a better path instead of following her path. I want to help my coven out. I will be taking over as head coven and a lot of things will be changing around here. I brought you in here because I want to ask for your help. " I said softly.

I could see the relief in her eyes at knowing I will be head coven until it turned to confusion.

"My help?" She asked.

"Yes. I will be in charge off this coven however I want you and sarah to also have a part off this. I will be the main head but if I am not here for whatever reason it will either be you or sarah in charge. That is of course If you agree." I said soflty.

"M- me? But I don't even know the first thing about being a leader." She stuttered.

"Me neither. We will learn together. There will not be much you will have to do. Most of the time it will still be like you are my assistant when I am here. However when I am gone you will be the one to be in charge of the coven. Of course you will still get hold if me if there is a problem. It will almost be like you are my second in command. Sarah will be mainly busy with her pack especially once her and hunter take over. However she will also have some kind of control. She will still come in once in a blue moon to check on everything if I can not. " I said softly.

Rachel nodded her head.

"Where will you be staying.if you are not here." Rachel asked.

"In my pack." Sarah spoke up.

Rachel looked confused.

I sighed before deciding it's best to tell her.

"Do you know about werewolves and them having mates?" I asked.

"Yes." Rachel said nodding her head.

"Well one of them happens to have me as his mate. Everything is a bit complicated right now and I guess I have to speak to him. It doesn't even mean myself and him will be together. He will probably reject me but either way we need to speak." I said softly.

"Don't say that sienna.  He will not reject you. You should see how crazy he is going with you being gone." Sarah said.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

Sarah sighed softly.

"I was not going to tell you this veavsud I felt you had enough going on but I might as well tell you. He had gone on a bit of a rampage. He nearly killed a pack memeber and no one dares to even talk to him. Even his family are wary." Sarah said making me gasp.

Before I could reply there was a knock on the door.

"Hello head coven. I'm sorry to disturb you but the head council have arrived." One off my coven people said.

She looked to be in her firitee and had really kind features. I smiled soflty at her which clearly surprised her.

"Thank you. " I said soflty.

She looked more surprised but nodded and sent me a soft smile before walking out.

I sighed and looked at the girls.

"I guess we better get going." I said softly.

"Anyone else nervous? Bevause I really am." Rachel said blowing air out her mouth.

I nodded my head.

"I am but we are together. We will be fine." I said soflty.

She nodded her head and we all walked out my office and headed straight to the meeting room.

As I walked in the council were already seated.

"Good morning." I said walking in. My head was held high and confidence boomednodf me. Now I may look confident but I do not feel it.

"Good morning sienna." Some of them replied.

I looked at the main witch council leader. I could feel the dominance powering of her almost making me flinch. But I won't.

I sat down with sarah and rachel sitting at either side of me.

"Let's get this meeting started shall we?" I asked.

I looked over to sarah and Rachel who nodded. When I looked over at the council they looked intrigued. I'm not sure at what but whatever it was it also intrigued me to what they was intrigued about.

"Yes let's. But first of all we would like to talk to you about your mother." The leader head council of witches said.

I tensed and let out an almost audible gulp. I could feel my throat close a little and my lips go dry. I felt nervous making me lick my lips to wetton them.

"Alright."  I said nodding my head.