chapter 74- your mate is here

Sienna p.o.v.

"What just happend?" I heard mitchel ask with a frown.

"Its seems as though Ben has a plan.  I just hope it's a really good one." I said sighing.

"A plan for what?" Annabelle asked confused.

I sighed and began to tell then everything that has happened. Annabelle spilled tears and sobs as I told her from the start to finish. Mitchel however stayed silent and listened intently.

Finally he spoke.

"That's a lot. I'm sorry you have been through that." He said surprisingly sadly.

I frowned and looked at him.

"You guys have clearly been through a lot to. I might not know everything but I can tell you have. When Ben takes over he will become a really good leader I know he will. He will make sure you get a good home I will make sure of it. I will also make sure you are out here, you should never have been here in the first place." I said with a frown feeling the anger bubble up inside me.

"We will not be staying in this coven Sienna. We already plan to leave once our 2 months are up." Annabelle said with a stern look which surprised me as she seems a sweetheart but I can tell she is just as protective over mitchel as he is her. She is a really sweet and kind girl but I know that her protective side is her dark side which is not a bad thing.

"Then where will you go?" I asked concerned.

They both shrugged their shoulders but then winced from pain making me frown.

"Are you hurt?" I asked concerned.

They both yet again shrugged at the same time.

"Mitchel is hurt." Annabelle blurted out.

"Why? How? And why did that make you wince?" I asked confused.

Annabelle sighed.

"We are twins we feel each others pain and happiness." Mitchel and Annabelle said at the same time.

"I thought that was just werewolves." I spoke honestly.

They book shook there head.

"For someone who is meant to become a head coven you don't seem to know a lot that most witches know." Annabelle said.

"Like I said, I never actually planned on becoming one." I said softly.

"Don't underestimate her Annabelle, she is a great leader and is going to become even better. I can feel it." Mitchel said.

I looked at him confused.

"What makes you say that?" I asked.