Facing The New Foe

*Team 1 bunker*

Team RWBY and Qrow stared in shock and horror from behind their masks as the armies of 0_1 march towards from the waters.

"Thiers so many of them." Weiss muttered

"What the hell do we do Ruby." Yang asked

As to answer them all A voice came on the into the intercom all over the base defences.

"ATTENTION ALL UNITS THE MACHNES HAVE ARRIVED ON TO OUR BASE TO WIPE US ALL OUT, THIS BATTLE WILL DECIDED THE FATE EVERYONE ON THIS PLANET WE MUST NOT BACK DOWN WE MUST NOT GIVE IN WE MUST PUSH THESE METAL MONSTER BACK INTO THE OSCEN IF NOT FOR YOU THEN FOR YOUR CHILDREN WE...MUST...FIGHT!!"

Then finished with one last message "OPEN FIRE!!"

Then as soon as he said this the first machines landed onto the beach The bunkers erupted to life.

Bullets rockets shot out of the bunkers towards the machine forces as artillery shells flew over before falling down to earth sending bits of debri everywhere.

The Machine air units came under fire from Anti air units as the bullets filled the sky.

And yet despite their best effort landing craft made it a shore as terminators and other robots stared pouring at firing back towards the bunkers.

Ruby looked towards all this happening before looking to her team "We shoot back." Before aiming her Tolvent segunt towards the beach and towards and advancing terminator before she fired. 

The bullet flew over the battle field before landing a direct head shot on the terminator destroying it.

As Ruby aimed for another The rest of Team and Qrow looked at each other before running to the edge of the bunker and began opening fire with their Rifles.

*Team 2 bunker*

All over the beach machine troops pored out a landing craft and began to marched towards the Base Firing at the defenders as bullets and Explosions rained down around them

Meanwhile the heavier Robots layed down heavy fire support blowing URF forces sky high as Sentinels flew towards the base as Anti air guns fired endlessly, trying to take as many as they could down.

Maria along with Team JNR fired from their bunker desperately trying to hold them back

"THIERS SO MANY!!" Nora shouted shooting a terminator

"JUST KEEP SHOOTING!!" Jaune yelled out firing down at a Sentry bot only for to turn and began shooting Back with its machine Gun and rocket pinning him Down.

Ren meanwhile Firing down on a group of Terminators that was marching towards another bunker pinning them down with plasma fire only for a group to move towards him and began firing back "Maria I need you to snipe some of these Bots."

"Im i bit busy here young man." She said back trying to aim at a Sentry Bot that was wheeling towards them But was having trouble to its Machine Gun fire "BAH I CANT GET A BLOODY SHOT!!"

"THEY JUST KEEP COMING WE BEING PINNED DOWN!!" Jaune shouted after trying to get up only to get pinned back down by Plasma fire

"Nora how are you doing!!" Ren shouted to her 

"TERRIBLE I CANT SEE SHIT IN THIS FUCKING MASK!!" She yelled before spraying the beach with Rifle 

"You know Rose's order's!!" Jaune yelled "We're not aloud to take of our mask's!"

"I don't think anybody would see my face during this chaos!" Nora yelled back before ducking under machine Gun fire from a sentry bot. 

"I would rather not risk it Nora." He said back "Dont take of that mask." He ordered