Tale Of A Grimm And A Choice

While the Soldiers outside cheered in victory the group stared in shock looking between Rose and the Hound Grimm before Yang suddenly shouted.

"WHAT!!" 

"Now now let me explain." Rose said trying to calm her down

"I think a fucking exploration is in order after all this crazy shit!!" Yang said back

"Now now Ya.....old friend lets calm down." Jaune said "We aint going to get far with an attitude like that." Jaune said

Yang turned to Jaune Confused behind her mask "Jau....." She was going to ask before Jaune shushed her before pointing behind her. 

Yang followed where he was pointing at and saw a group of soldiers giving her a bit a strange look since she was screaming at their commander.

"Oh" Yang said before looking away 

Ruby looked towards Rose and the hound and spoke "Yes would you please give us a exploration as two what's been going off in the wor..... i mean while were....knocked out after so long."

"Nice save." She heard rose whisper from her helmet 

The hound chuckled before speaking "Of course i think if you going to fight the machines after so long you should at least hear about what happened while you out." He said before walking away with Rose "Follow me." 

"Where are we going?" Weiss asked 

"To my office." The hound of said back "If we going to to talk about all that's happened, i might as well get comfortable because its going to be a long talk."

and with that they left leaving the group to shrug before walking after them leaving the soldiers to their cheering.

*Hounds office*

It was a long walk back towards the hounds officer walking through the destroyed machines and dead bodies along with walls and floors covered in bullet holes and casings and smeared with blood and oil. 

they would be lying if they weren't a bit scared of it Qrow and Maria were not really scared as they had seen it all but did unnerve them walking through piles of corpse and that didn't even mention the smell.

They were so glad they had their gas masks on to block it out but even then the stench was so strong that they could even smell through the mask.

"Oh my god." Weiss gagged "Im gonna pass out, im gonna fucking pass out!"

"Wow." Ren said "Not very often to see you swear, especially since your a Schnee" He said 

"I have  not even been in this world for a long and have already been killed about 3 times two times by plasma rounds and once by a tentacle with spike at the end trying to stab me, so i think i should get to say a few cuss words just this once," Weiss said

"Yeah we almost got blown to bits earlier by one of those Giant bots!!" Nora yelled "Such fun." 

"Keep the chatter down you lot." Qrow said "Were here." 

The group turned and looked to see Rose and The hound wating for them in front of a door guarded by two Beowolfs holding AR29. *What i will refer to the Atlas blaster from now*

The Group watched for a moment before walking following the Rose and The Hound Grimm as they entered the door. 

"GENERAL ROSE , SUPREME LEADER HOUND!!" The Grimm yelled with a salute 

"Stand down men." The Hound said before waving the rest to enter "Come along come along" He said. 

then the group followed Rose and the hound into his office.