Chapter 6

Tony's POV

We're both currently riding right behind Savannah's car and I can tell she's pretty thrilled.
Seeing her smile like that was something that has always calmed me down.

And when she hugged me it felt like I was in my own mini heaven.

I shake the thought off and focus on the road, just then she speeds up her car a bit and we decided to let her feel the thrill, both our cars giving her a little space.

But in no time we're right behind her again but this time something seems weird, she's not taking the path to the field but rather a detour.

I pick up my phone to call her but it's not going through, I try to call Alex too maybe they decided to spend some time together elsewhere so I can turn back but his just goes straight to voicemail.
Bloody hell.

I can't shake this feeling that something is terribly wrong, I look to the side and Alex's car is not there but rather in front of me and his door is slightly open with Savannah's car in front of his the door ajar too.

I quickly get out of my car and make my way to his, but there's no sign of him or Savannah for that matter.

What the fuck are these kids playing at?

"Guys this isn't funny" I yell but get no answer.
I look into the car to see Alex's phone on the dashboard.

My gut feeling is telling me someone's watching me, I look back but the whole road is secluded save for the three cars here.

I look ahead to Savannah's car to see if they're there, I move closer and the closer I get the more nervous I get.
Goddamnit I hate feeling this way.

I'm close enough to touch it but that's when I notice, this isn't Savannah's car, then who's is it?

Just as I'm about to turn I get hit hard and the next thing I see is darkness.

_________________________

I groan as my eyes open slightly trying to adjust to the blinding lights, I try to move my hands to cover my eyes but I can't.

Shit I'm tied, I open my eyes completely now and that's when I feel the throbbing pain coming from my head and the memories a come flooding back.

Someone knocked me out, Savannah shit, she's in danger.

I squint my eyes to see clearly and I notice a bed just in the middle of the room, just a few feet from where I'm tied up

"Took you long enough" I recognize that voice, my head whips to the direction of the voice and I see a figure tied up too just like am

It's hard to make out the figure because of the lights and the constant throbbing from my head.
I wiggle my head a bit to get a clear vision and it sort of works.

I look closely at the figure and realize.... shit it's Alex

"What the fuck are we doing here" I ask trying to wiggle out of the ropes.

"I don't know you, you tell me? No one's been here since I woke up" he says looking around the room "I'm beginning to think ghosts kidnapped us" he says with a smirk

Leave it to Alex to joke at a serious time, I roll my eyes

"Where's Savannah"? I ask and I quickly see the panic pass through his eyes

"I don't know Tony, I just hope she isn't here" he says worry lacing his words

We remain there for only God knows how long, each of us lost in thoughts.
Mine being consumed by a certain blonde, I just pray she isn't here.