Chapter 7

This chapter is dedicated to mhe_marigold ☺️☺️

Savannah's POV

"I'll do it" my head whips to his direction so fast I think it may have broken.
What the fuck does he mean he'll do it?

He looks at me and gives a sad smile, I look over at Alex and it breaks my heart because his eyes are swollen with tears seeping through them

I begin to wiggle my head in a no all the while disagreeing to whatever sick game this is, I don't even feel the pain from the cut on my thighs.

"Are you sure sweetheart, hmm"? The sick bastard asks coming closer to me "if you don't want this then pretty boy over there gets his brain blown away" he says pointing to Alex who has a gun pointed to his head

I begin to panic and shake my head while tears cloud my vision, I don't want Alex to die but I'm not sure I can do what this sick monster wants me to do.

Although I have no choice because I'm tied up
"Loosen him up" he says gesturing to Tony.

They take less than 2 minutes before Tony is free, he looks around the room quickly, probably looking for a weapon but Allan beats him to it

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" he says pointing to Alex still held on gunpoint

I'm still trying to struggle out of the binds when Tony walks over to the bed, I know what's about to happen but I'm still hopeful for a miracle of some sort.

I'm full on sobbing and my whole body is in a frenzy, I look over to Alex and it's as if he feels what I feel at the moment.

My eyes move back to Tony and I see him take off his belt, I start shaking my head as he climbs on the bed.

God this is not happening to me, he looks at me with so much sadness in his eyes and mouths 'i'm sorry kiddo'

That just makes it even harder and I break into a loud sob not being able to hold it in any longer

He doesn't look at me and neither does he act like he can hear me, everything happened so fast and next I know he's already on me and almost inside of me.

My heart is breaking as he eases himself inside of me, I try not to but my eyes involuntarily move to Alex and he's whole body is trembling from his cries which are being muffled by the duck tape.

I can't do this, I quickly turn my head and I come face to face with Tony and the tears he's been holding since drops on my face and he says it.

He keeps saying it "I'm sorry Anna"
He's moving back and forth but he doesn't stop saying it, my whole nether region hurts like hell, this lasts for another few minutes, I don't know how long tho but I can feel him coming undone inside of me, the warm liquid seeping inside me and his breaths are ragged.

Suddenly I can't  breathe, It's as if my lungs have been cut, I think I might be having a panic attack, I can hear Tony screaming my name but I'm too weak to keep my eyes open.

I welcome the darkness and hope it stays forever

________________________________

Tony's POV

I can't even explain how awful I feel right now, I fucking want to stop but I'm afraid this bastard holding a gun to Alex's head will fucking pull the trigger.

I'm still apologizing and I can feel her trembling beneath me, God I can't believe I'm her first.
That even makes me feel like crap the more. I know I'm a bastard for this but I can feel myself getting over the edge and I know within seconds I'd be done, I feel my seeds shoots right through her and I can't control anything that happens this moment.