Chapter 021 - Distress Call

A plane looks so small when it flies in the sky. But when it comes closer, it looks bigger and bigger.

The same thing now happens to a cargo plane that going to land on the runway of the HUB.

After that plane landed perfectly, now we all can see that it is not so big cargo plane. And it is not so new either.

Then the cargo door located at the rear of the plane opened. A tall man with a well-built body and black skin comes out of that door.

"Hey, Gerald... You are not dead yet?" That man said, clearly it is a normal joke between them.

"Nope, luckily not yet." Said Gerald and they gently hug just like a best friend.

"Hank! Long time no see you, man...!" That man said again and hug with Hank too. They also look close together.

"Long time no see you too, Kolo... You look... more... stylist?" Hank said.

 stylist?" Hank said

"Hohoho. This jacket was Amelia Earhart's jacket man... Absolutely vintage." That man named Kolo Ntunga proudly show off his new jacket.

"No way man... Amelia is a thin woman, it is impossible able to fit you." Gerald said.

"Well, with a little bit of modification of course," Kolo said.

But suddenly, an explosion was heard a little from there...

They all become silent and try to focus more...

If they try to hear carefully, they can hear the sound of gunshots and a little bit of the growling sound.

"Wow, the situation is really that bad?" Kolo said in a low voice, almost like whispering.

"Yes, it is," Gerald said.

"Well, I was kind of busy in Africa, so I don't really know what is happening. Just my friend told chaotic pandemic happening again in the USA. And then you called asking for help. What is happening exactly?" Kolo explained and asked.

"I think it is better if we just leave in hurry right now. I don't think it will be good if the chaos already reaches here." Hank said.

And they all agree...