Chapter 050 - 43 hours

The boat now stops in the ocean, they kind of doing something there.

Not for long, Gerald came out from the sea behind the boat.

"A parrot fish and a lobster, is this enough?" He said while breathtakingly after a long dive.

Rory and Qunn help Gerald take the fish, the lobster, and the spear gun Gerald used. So Gerald can climb himself up back to the boat.

"I think this is enough, now how do we use this?" Qunn said confused holding something like a 'pike-gun', In that gun a word printed 'Ike-Jima'.

(The picture above is just for rough imagination. Your imagination may be more correct in describing the situation.)

"Let me try, a long time ago a Japanese marine taught me how," Gerald said.

He then wears a glove in his left hand and holds the gun in his right hand.

Gerald grabs tightly the fish gill, points his 'pike gun' at the fish's head, and shoots.

A very sharp pike punctures the fish's head and hits the brain right away, killing the fish fast.

"This method helps to maintain the freshness of the fish. Besides, it kills fast too, let the fish die right away rather than stress-die because of suffocation. But as I know we still need to insert the wire to clean the fish nerves." Gerald said.

"Just press the button deeper, so the wire will come out from the gun. Here, it is stated." Rory said while reading the manual book.

"Ow OK," Gerald said, so he pressed the button deeper and it was true, the wire started to come out and clean the fish's nerves. The fish moves again at this action.

"It is not because the fish is still alive. It is because the nerve is cleaned." Gerald explained even though no one asked.

Then after he is done, he gives the fish and lobster to Sayaka, Ros, and Yeum Bi who are cooking in the open kitchen inside the boat. They cook pasta that they found on the ship and prepare the spices.