Chapter 076 - Infiltration 4

Still at Ros' side.

"It turns out that Elad was involved in two pandemics that occurred before the current one. Wow... Sorry, Mr. Elad, I have to announce this to the public, they have to know that they have been played by economic elites like you." Rory said.

SIGH* - Elad sighed, his secret out.

"Okay, if it's like this I might as well tell you everything," Elad said.

"During the first pandemic, it seemed like you weren't even born yet. And I was still relatively young at that time. At that time, my business manufacturing new inventions started to succeed, and I was just starting to venture into manufacturing and creating innovative military weapons. That's when I got the job, just as one of the implementers who helped spread the virus for the first time, in the first pandemic." Elad began to tell his side of the story.

"But what I want to emphasize here is not who the main mastermind is and how. But what the causes are, and what the results are? Even for the first pandemic, this is just my assumption or at least what they told me, and I agree with their point of view. If I didn't agree, of course, I wouldn't do it," Elad said.

"Look at the results of the first pandemic. The first pandemic succeeded in claiming the lives of around 7 million people from all over the world. So what were the results? We are still experiencing global warming and overpopulation. Even though during the pandemic period, scientists have shown that our global warming conditions are improving to get better. But after the pandemic was almost over and afterward, we experienced even worse global warming conditions, all because the majority of people didn't care."

"So what should I do? After all, you guys are the ones who say that economic elites like me have to do something for the good of the world. Yes, then this is what I do."

"At first, of course, I diligently carried out education here and there about the dangers of global warming and overpopulation. But what was the result? No one wanted to listen, and no one wanted to care. So what do you want me to do?"

"Because people didn't want to listen, I was forced to take measurable extreme actions, which could show more real results, rather than just the education that is ignored. That's where I created the second pandemic."

"The second pandemic occurred not long ago, starting six years ago and ending two years ago. Of course, you can observe the results for yourself. You still can remember in detail, don't you? What do you think?"

"The second pandemic managed to claim more victims. 28 million deaths worldwide. And caused a more dangerous situation than the first. So what? Have the problems of global warming and overpopulation been overcome?" Elad asked.

Ros and Rory could only remain silent for a moment and shook their heads slightly. Everyone knows that two pandemics have not made humans aware of the dangers of global warming and overpopulation.