Chapter 053 - Diversity

"Where are your Indonesian fans? We have already passed a night, but they have not picked us up yet." Gerald asked Rory and Qunn.

"My team said they already looking for us, they went to the coordinate, but they didn't see us. We must understand that their device likely is not as advanced as ours, especially their Internet. The Indonesian Internet is one of the worst in the world. We are already considered lucky because those fans use their own Internet satellite device, but different satellite from us." Qunn explained.

"So in simple words, there is an unsynchronized condition between their technology and ours, especially regarding our location?" Ros asked.

"Yes. More and less is like that. And at night, because it is dark, they also hold their search. Now this morning, they start to search us again." Qunn explained again.

"We are lucky this boat is still able to provide us with electricity, even though limited," Sayaka said.

"But we can not turn on our gyroscopic stabilization... To prevent us from drifting far away from our location we had to drop our anchor, which caused this boat to sway due to the ocean wave every time. Are you still seasick?" Gerald asked Sayaka.

"Well, a little bit, but already way better than last night," Sayaka said.

"Why don't we shoot a flare to the sky to tell them where we are?" Ros asked.

"We are afraid a pirate will attack us because of that. We don't have enough weapons to face them." Yeum Bi explained.

"Why you do not carry guns with you? From your story, you are already often facing many problems, and now is in a pandemic era." Sayaka asked.

"Let alone guns, even our laptops have already been confiscated many times," Rory explained.

"But... Can we trust this, your Indonesian fans? After all that happened to us, plus to be honest I do not know much about Indonesia. Their country is still a mystery in many terms." Gerald asked.

"Well, maybe we must be cautious all the time. I also do not know much about Indonesia and Indonesian." Rory said.

"Besides their historical artifacts, what I know is that Bali Island is amazingly beautiful and touristy," Ros said.

"Oh, Bali... I love to go there. It is my dream to spend a year trying to live there." Sayaka said.

"Besides Bali, the whole of Indonesia's nature is amazing. That is what I know. The landscape in Papua, the islands near the island of Comodo reptile, and many others." Qunn said.

"Let's just wish we could solve the pandemic fast, and we will take a holiday in Indonesia," Rory said.

"By the way, we have a message from Mr. Ma. He was so worried about us because we were missing suddenly. I already told him we are in Indonesia right now. Then he said maybe it is good news because he also already found the solution to help our friend Ndunga Zambi, and the solution will be provided by his connection which is the Singapore government. So the Singapore government will send us a new cruise ship that can sail faster than a normal cruise ship, and all the weapon supplies that Ndunga needs will be entrusted along with that ship." Qunn shared the info.