Chapter 047 - What Must I Do?

This boat is old, but as long as it can bring them to Japan, just let it be.

There is nothing else inside the boat besides the fishing equipment. The only thing that is a little bit different inside the boat is maybe just there are many family photos.

And they can easily distinguish which is the photo of Yoshida's parents and which is his and his brother. Just based on the quality of the photos.

"So this is your father?" Asked Rory to Yoshida by pointing to an old photo of a single fisherman who is laugh-happy with his fishing attire.

"Yes, he is. That photo was taken when he was able to buy this boat." Yoshida answered.

"And photo over there, is he after getting better from cancer. He finished all his unfinished business so he could smile happily like that again. He was already bald at that time."

"Photo over there is my mom. I can't remember her, so just by that photo I can imagine her look." Yoshida happily introduces many photos of his family while driving his boat.

"So, is this your brother?" Qunn asked when seeing a newer photo of Yoshida with another man.

(The picture above is just for rough imagination. Your imagination may be more correct in describing the situation.)

"Yes, that is Ikeda. He is more stylish than me, but he is shorter than me. Ups, never said that to him OK? He is quite sensitive about that." Yoshida said.

But then the conversation just goes here and there until...

"So what happened just now, Did Japan try to colonize South Korea again?" Ros asked to all.

"I hope not. That flag is a symbol of the Todoroki Clan. Shingen Todoroki is a politician, who is famous for his fascist mindset. He is very proud of and idolizes what Japan did in the 1910s. We as the South Korean military sometimes must face his actions or maneuver like that, trying to make his ideology happen." Yeum Bi explained.