Chapter 061 - Long Crates

Who can imagine, in a jungle beach like that, there is a port where the water is deep enough for a Cruise Ship to dock?

But who cares also, as long as the activities can give profit for the people with authority. This is why a corrupt government that collaborates with criminal groups is the time bomb for a country.

But in this case, it is even worse, because the criminal group owns the government. From behind the scenes.

Now, it is already more than 24 hours since that cruise ship docked there. But the activity there especially on the cruise ship is party... Party all the time, party all the night.

Some of the CCT army and RDA army enjoy their time together there. The liquor at the bar is already almost done. The water pool is filled with water and they enjoy their time there. Even though they do not play the music out loud because they are still afraid of the pandemic, they still have a perfect time there.

But now, there is one person, the delegation from the RDA army came to them in a hurry from the base camp.

"Hey guys, this is already more than one day, why do you never report what you can find here?" That guy said in a hurry when he approached the deck where his friends were at a party.

"Relax man... Look two persons that came before you, now they also enjoy the time with us." Said a man offered the delegation with a glass of beer.

"Really?" The delegation man tries to see the situation, and it is true, two of his friends who were sent there earlier now join the group enjoying the party.

"You know what, the boss will not kill us. In this pandemic era, from where they can get another replacement army. Nowhere, right? Ha-ha-ha... That is why, let us enjoy this party."

"Ah... So this is why for more than 24 hours there has been no report from you guys, huh?!" Suddenly an authorized person's voice is heard, and it is Goto Musaif.

Goto Musaif secretly follows the last delegation from his army. He intentionally sneaks to hear what exactly is happening.

RDA and CCT army who know Goto is there now become tense and stand up.

"Ah, boss... Welcome boss, here I keep this one specially for you. The best and most expensive whiskey. I knew it because I saw the price on this ship bar menu, and this bottle of whiskey was kept like the liquor for a king, special inside a locked showcase shelf." One of the army does the sweet talk to Goto.

"If it was locked, how can you get this?" Goto said while receiving that bottle of whiskey.

"Of course we break it."

Then Goto laughs loudly, so all of them can laugh together.

"That is my boy. We break everything. We take everything that we want." Goto said.