°_[6]_°

(Thanks for the reads. They make me very happy <3 + low quality meme)

'Whats that smell?'

You see Flayon coming down the stairs with something clutched in his hands, his hair mussed up and his eyes blinking slowly as he found his way to the table.

Since you had nothing to do, you tried cooking.
And it really did smell good.

You admired the culinary masterpiece you had created with a content smile on your face.

The pilot tilted his head, trying to see what you were making. 'Y/n, you're up so early.'

'I could say the same about you,' you hummed, switching off the appliances as you got some plates ready.

[Your favourite meal!!!] (F/m)

'Man, where are all of those lazy-bones? I bet they're looking for an excuse to avoid a girl.' Flayon muttered under his breath, but his face lightened up as he saw Benzoin Hakka and Gavis Bettel enter, still in casual clothes.

Bettel didn't have Phantom on his shoulder, you noticed.
And Hakka.

I remember him. From the day they returned from that expedition.

Bettel sat next to Flayon as Hakka peeked near the wall to see what you had made.

'It looks very yummy.' He said, walking towards you. His icy blue eyes met yours.
'Thanks. I'm Y/n L/n, I came yesterday but I didn't get to greet you properly.'

'Oh! I remember you! The girl!' He said. His voice had a slight Mexican-ish accent mixed in, and he spoke very quickly. 'I saw you uh...when we were returning from an errand, sí?'

You nodded with a wonky grin. 'Yeah, I remember you too.'

He looked towards the f/m you had finished preparing.
'It looks delicious,' He said with a smile. 'Thank you for making it.'

You go a bit red at his thanks. 'No, no, I'm supposed to be working here. Just doing my job, y'know!' Your voice got lighter as you turned away.

He laughed slightly before going to Flayon and Bettel.

As you stood at the counter, you watched them bicker amongst eachother.

'Hey, Y/n! You don't know much about the Guild, do you?'

You raise your head at Flayon's shout. 'No, not really.' You shout back, e/c eyes squinting.

'Well, me, Hakka, Flayon and Shinri are apart of Tempus Vanguard. It's a little different.' Gavis said.

'Oh?'

'The clown's right. We do expeditions n stuff, but HQ are more into different things.' Flayon waved his hand around boredly.

'I see..' you nodded slowly. 'So when is the next time you guys are going out?'

Flayon pouted at you. 'You're making it sound like you want me to leave.' He said with a dejected tone.

Immediately, you shook your head, going a bit red. 'No! That isn't what I meant, I just wanted to see-'

'We're leaving sometime later today, actually.' Bettel said, his hand scratching the back of his head. 'I need to get some scrolls for Vesper.'

Hakka nodded. 'I'll come with. I don't have any appointments today.'

'Appointments?' You say, intrigued as you handed them their plates.

'I'm an exorcist, chica. People come to me to get rid of spirits and demons all the time.'

You nodded. 'You're all so unique.' You say with a sigh. 'I don't think there's anything extraordinary about me.'