seven

─•❃✾❃•─

Yoona stood infront of her mirror in a dress that flattered her body in every way and hugged every curve. The front plunged slightly allowing a peak of cleavage, and the back plunged even further down. She put her phone into her handbag, and slipped her feet into her pointed stilletos. Her legs were well accentuated and the stilletos did wonder for her posture. One more once-over in the mirror, and she exited her room, walking into the living room.

Jae-jun looked up from his phone as he heard the clicking sound of heels and couldn't help but let his eyes wonder over her figure. The dress she wore clung nicely to her body, an off shoulder piece that only highlighted her best assets.

"Are you done staring?"

"Fuck, how about a quickie before we have to go?"

"Stop playing," She scoffed as she walked by him, "we're running late."

Yoona had made enough good impressions to her name to be invited to a lavish event held by none other than the most respected citizens of the nation. It was typical for gala's like this to be held. They saw the need in social gatherings like this to develop formal relationships between businessmen, as part of the bustling city was fueled by the web of relationships hidden beneath the industry. Yoona herself was respected as someone who's wealth and fortune was a result of her own hardwork rather than familial ties.

Arriving at the venue, a short time later, Yoona let her gaze wonder over the the building. The venue was stunning. The space was massive, the fully glass walls seeming to double the size. The ceiling was vaulted, taking up what she thought had to be four full stories of the place. Balconies lined the walls, staircases leading to them circling the room. The people were dressed in expensive tuxedos and elegant gowns everywhere she looked.

Jae-jun had left her a while ago to discuss future plans for his golf resort with his business associates. Yoona drank quietly, conversing, joking, and observing as more individuals approached her to discuss business.

Yeon-jin and Hye-jeong stood in the background, listening in on Yoona's business conversation. Both held a champagne glass and wore a bitter face. Hye-jeong was aware that Yoona was unaware of Jae-jun's affair with Yeon-jin, as well as the decision to keep her in the dark about it. But, as much as she wanted to turn on Yeon-jin, she had a crush on Jae-jun too and didn't want to dig her own grave by sharing with Yoona.

"You always criticized me for getting a breast augmentation, but just take a look at Yoona. Who wouldn't envy her for having naturally ample breasts?" Hye-jeong spoke forward.

"Who cares?" said Yeon-jin.

"If you didn't care, you wouldn't be looking at her with such envy. Makes you seem like a pervert, you both." Sara butts in, appearing out of nowhere.

"I had no idea you both swung that away. But, Hye-jeong, I'm sorry to disappoint you, she's married." Sara carries on. Hye-jeong scoffs rolling her eyes.

"I'm gonna to go talk to her." Yeon-jin says as she walks up to Yoona.

"Yoona! It's a pleasure to see you here!" Yeon-jin's tone pretended to be affectionate but her beady black eyes only conveyed coldness.

Yoona's smile faded. She looked around, hoping to spot Do-yeong, the CEO of Jaepyong Construction and Yeon-jin's husband.

"How are you dealing with the loss?" Yeon-jin says this while placing a compassionate hand on Yoona's arm. Yoona gives the gesture a sidelong glance before shrugging her arm free.