10 STAYING OVER 10

Taehyung couldn't believe that Jungkook was next to him in his car. He never thought he would even go on land like this.

It might not have been the best approach to his land appearance, but it was one.

"we're here"

"this is your lair, or.. House or whatever" Jungkook said and looked outside the window. He had looked his eyes out. He liked how light it was here even at night. In the sea everything would be darker. He would have to rely on his ability to see in the dark. Now he had lights to help him see.

With a curious look he followed Taehyung out of the car and into the house. Sniffing the air with his nose. There were a lot of different scents. And it was cozier than his cave. It was warm and inviting. But... blocky. Jungkook didn't like the blocky structure, where were the flowy colorful corals? there was nothing flowy and colorful in here- oh wait a minute.... Jungkook smiled and walked over to the flowy curtains that waved in the wind that came from the ajar window. "Ooh, nicee" he felt the soft fabric, the peachy color of the curtain made him think of the corals in the sea. Maybe it wasn't so extremely blocky after all.

"uhm, Jungkook. let's get you some clothes first before you start walking around.'' Taehyung said, looking at Jungkook's broad strong back. On his back were bumps from the spikes that hid underneath the skin. His long damp black hair draped over his back muscles elegantly, a slight wavy curl in them.

"Clothes... oh right, clothes" jungkook nodded and followed taehyung, glancing at the towel around his waist. Apparently this was not proper enough. Jungkook wasn't used to covering up at all, so this was already a lot for him. He was curious to look all around the house, he didn't expect to get into the human's bedroom first thing. a mischievous grin appeared on his lips as he looked around the bedroom. "oeeeh, bedroom"

"what?" Taehyung turned around.

"nothing"

"Here, put the- no wait. you have to wash off the salt first"

"I'm a siren..."

"Right, I guess it doesn't damage you. here just put them on then" Taehyung held out Jungkook his sweat pants and sweater. It was the biggest sized item he had, he hoped it would fit him. Jungkook nodded and untied the towel letting it drop to the ground. immediately Taehyung looked up.

"yah, a little warning!"

"you can look, I don't care. You're the only one that will see me anyway"

"what's that supposed to mean?" taehyung muttered with a blush on his cheeks. all these words did was make him imagine dirty things. "fuck, thats not helping " he said to himself and tried to get these thoughts away, it was hard. how can he not when such a handsome man was next to him.. that long hair, these strong legs and arms. ugh... he can't help it.

Meanwhile Jungkook noticed everything and grinned, taking a step closer. Making Taehyung's back hit the closet door. "Someone's getting flustered?" he said, his cold breath hitting Taehyung's skin who only blushed more.

Oh my god, this is just like a movie, taehyung was mentally freaking out. His hands gripping the clothes tightly.

"What are you thinking about cutie? Thinking about me~?"

"j-just put on these clothes" Taehyung said, shoving the set of clothes in Jungkook's face so he stopped looking so intensely.

Jungkook's 'alright' was muffled by the thick fabric. He took the clothes and chuckled. He got dressed in them. Frowning at the uncomfortable boxers, they felt so tight. He doesn't like it. And the pants were a bit short. His ankles were still out. "I don't think these fit," he said, looking down at his legs. Everything felt a little off.