15 PACKAGE FOR KIM 15

Taehyung spent a few hours with Jungkook before he left. He arrived home with a less heavy feeling. Being with Jungkook and being able to talk to him really made him relieved of all his worries today.

Well, it only did not last very long. because when he arrived at his doorstep he saw that there was a package.

A small....box.

Holding his house key and swim shorts he stared at the box. a folded letter attached to the box with his name written on it. It looked like a normal delivery, if it wasn't for the handwriting and that it was exactly the same box that he had seen his father carry.

He didn't know what to do with it. He wanted to kick it out of the way and let it rot on the street. But he just couldn't. He was still clinging on that small bit of hope. So with a deep sigh he picked up the box and took it inside with him. Where he in the kitchen took the letter that was attached to it.

'Hello Taehyung,

I know I am the least person you want to hear from, you must have many questions. and I know you're angry. But i just want to tell you that i have not forgotten you or anything, i don't hate you my son. It's all for the better, please. dont hate me

I got you your favorite cake...

Kim Dongmin'

with a heavy heart Taehyung crumpled the paper and slumped in the chair looking at the piece of strawberry shortcake in the box. It was exactly his favorite, it was even from his favourite pastry, they always used the most delicious strawberries with handmade whipped cream.

His father knows everything.

"And still you did not deliver it yourself, yet you still avoid me. just fuck off" taehyung muttered, but deep down he did not mean these word. he doesnt want his father to leave completely. He just wants to get close to him. "i wish Jungkook was here.." he sighed and laid his head down on the table.

'...'

'...'

'........'

'Floating in the air, he could see the sea approaching him. no.. he was approaching the sea... the air was cold, and the sky was dark. not a single star to see, a big moon that was getting closer and closer. making the waves restless in the night. He could see movement, but the moon caught his attention, he couldn't turn back around to see what was going on.

but he could hear it.

He could hear the most beautiful sound in the world. He could hear splashes, the sound of screams getting cut off. then it went silent, everything went silent. Not even the singing voice was heard.

One last splash and then voices.

Then his floating view fell down onto the sand and he could see blurry figures again. nothing was recognizable, the only thing he could see was the intense bright red colour of blood.

and then...

then....

he saw him...

"JUNGKOOK!!" Taehyung jolted awake and fell off his chair in shock. with a hard thud he hit the ground his breathing was fast he was clearly shocked. Once he took in his surroundings and realised it was just a dream he let out a long breath and calmed down. "shit... i must have dozed off"

He rubbed his head that he hit on the ground and stood up, covering the cake with the box and heading to his bedroom.

That was such a strange dream. But when he tried to think back he couldn't quite recall what was going on in there. Suddenly everything from that dream was foggy to him.