Chapter 5 The date.

"Okay 5-4-3-2-1." Mr. Roman said as the bell rang signaling it was the end of the day.

"Natalie ready for your date?" Sam asked.

"NO!" I said hitting my head against my locker.

"LOOK there he is." She pipped.

Sure enough here comes Harry. God he's hot.

"Het Natalie. Ready?" He asked as he came a little to close to me.

"Sure where are we going?" I asked.

"Movies." He answered slinging his arm around me for the whole world to see. "Then dinner."

"What movie?" I asked.

"Identity Thief." He said.

"Really?' I asked.

"Why don't like a comedy?" He asked.

"No I didn't think you liked that sort of thing."

"Well lets go I already have tickets."

We went to the movies and got a popcorn to share.

"Hey do you want to get out of this movie and go?" Harry asked.

"Yes." I said. The movie was good but I didn't want to fall for Harry.

"So are you hungry?" he asked me right when we stepped out of the theater.

"Not really." That was the truth.

"Okay we can walk." He said.

"Listen Harry I like you but your not exactly the guy for me." I said. "I'm sorry."

"Natalie your scared." He said. "Your scared of taking a risk. Your scared a guy like me will abuse you and hurt you. Your scared that I will break your heart."

"Wow!" I said processing the information.

"I know deep right." He said standing in front of me. "Admit it your scared."

"You think your so clever." I said. I couldn't help but smile.

"Yeah I do! And it's true." He smiled. WOW his smile is even perfect. Holy shit. No Natalie stop.

"Harry like I said your not my guy." I said.

"Let me take you to my place we could change that." He said. I was shocked. "I'm kidding."

"Okay good." I breathed.

"Come on lets keep walking." He said.

We walked for a long time. I got to know Harry better. A lot better.

Harry's POV

We found a patch of grass by a park and lay down and looked up at the stars. I started to play with her hair.

"So tell me about you." Natalie demanded.

"Well my parents kicked me out when I was 15. I did drugs. I stopped though. But they kicked me out and I lived all around London. I have actually known Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Louis for a while. They are helping me with my ummmm my. Never mind." I said.

"No tell me." She said.

"No tell me about you." I said trying to change the subject.

"Okay well, 9 years ago my parents died and I lived with my best friend Kelsey. You met her. She is the best. Thats all really." She said.

"Oh well sorry about your parents." I said. I fell really bad for her. She lost everything.

"It's okay. What time is it?" She asked sitting up almost making me yank her hair out.

"1:00AM." I said.

"WHAT. Oh my god I have to get home." She said jumping up.

"What why so soon?" I asked standing up adjusting my shirt.

"Kelsey is probably freaking out.." She said starting to walk away.

"We should do this again some time." I said stopping her.

"Harry like I said before your not the guy." She said.

"Natalie give me a chance." I begged.

"We can talk about it later please I just need to get home please." She said and gave me a look that told me she really wanted to talk about it.

"Okay." I said she smiled and ran in the opposite direction. I smiled and started walking toward my apartment.