Chapter 20 My Life My Love is Gone

Chapter 20

Kelsey's POV

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Can you please come to the hospital?" The doctor asked.I looked at Niall and I could tell he what I was thinking. I was about to scream. I could have killed someone. How dose this happen? I have so many questions. Aren't nurses and doctors supposed to be exact? They don't make mistakes. Do they?

"Kelsey we have to go!" Niall said looking at his phone.

"Huh?" Asked after he nudged me out of my daze.

"Harry's there." He said looking at me with wide eye's and a worried look on his face.

"So is this a yes?" The nurse asked. I glared at her. She immediately coward behind the doctor.

"Is that a yes?" The doctor asked. Niall and I didn't answer he just grabbed my hand and we bolted out of there. He practically flew to the hospital. I mean I was worried but I wouldn't risk my life and my boyfriends life. When we got there he parked in a handicapped spot and literally pulled me threw the street. When we got into the hospital I was looking for Natalie but Niall had already spotted Harry almost immediately when we walked in. They wouldn't let him in and I couldn't tell why. I looked around for Natalie but couldn't find her. I ran to the desk.

"Where's Natalie Spinner?" I asked.

"2nd floor room 111." She said in a high voice. "You will need a sticker." She said reaching into her desk but I didn't wait I sprinted to the elevators. There were people piling in and waiting. I didn't have time so I sprinted to the stairs. I ran down the hall and read all the numbers. 101, 102,103,0104,105,106,107,108,109,110,111. I stopped and looked in the window. There she was she was sitting in her bed watching t.v and eating. Of course she was eating. I put my hand on the door handle and twisted it open.

"KELSEY!" She squealed pushing her little food cart away. "I really need regular food. I don't want to be here and I can't remember what happened. I tried but all I remember was mum and dad waving goodbye to me and me waving to them then everything just went black."

"Natalie your alive." I said as tears threatened to poor down my face. I charged at her and hugged her.

"Kelsey I know what happened but please just relax." She said.

"But they said you were dead." I sobbed.

"I know but I'm not please just tell me where everyone is." She asked.

"Everyone is home I still have to cal them. We are all safe." I told her relaxing her.

"Where's Harry?" She asked excitedly.

"Umm Natalie when can you get out of the hospital?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Umm in about a week." She said confused.

"Thats good." I said sitting down.

"Kelsey where's Harry?" she asked.

"Natalie, Niall and I are trying to figure that out." I said

"Where is he?" She asked.

"I don't know." I said lowering my head.

"What?" She asked worried.

"He ran out when the nurse said you were dead. He was upset." I said.

"Find him." She demanded. I looked at her with much confusion. "Find him please."

"Nat I don't know where he is."

"Kelsey FIND HIM." She begged. I nodded and reluctantly went to the room Niall went to. I saw him passing outside the door. He looked worried and disturbed.