Chapter 11 This is real

Chapter 11

Natalie's POV

I woke up to a women with a bright light in front of me.

"Oh good your awake." She said in a calming voice. "I thought you weren't going to wake up."

"What where..." I tried sitting up and felt a sharp pain in my rib cage. I winced.

"Don't try and sit up." She said carefully lowering me back down.

"Wait what happened? Where where am I? Whats going on?" I asked again.

"You were in a accident and you have a bruised rib cage and you have minor injuries. Your friend Kelsey wasn't do lucky." She said pulling a stethoscope out of her bag.

"Kelsey what's wrong with her is she okay?" I asked quickly.

"She will live. She is getting some rest right know."

Was Harry a dream was everything a dream? Was my parents dyeing a dream? Are they alive? Am I back at my parents house?

"You two are lucky Louis and the gang called me when they did." She said. Nope this is reality.

"Where is Harry?" I asked as she herd my heart beat.

"They are getting some rest to."

"Can I wake Kelsey up I need to have her by me. Please?"

"Sure but you both need sleep and medicine so I will discuss that with you both in 10 minutes." She said walking over to Kelsey. She shook her lightly.

"Kelsey wake up." She said in a soft calming voice.

"What is Natalie okay? Is she alive?" She asked panicked. The doctor pointed to me. Kelsey eye's got wider.

"Natalie oh thank goodness your okay." She said running to me and hugging me.

"Back at ya." I smiled.

"Oh I was so worried." She breathed. "So was Harry."

"Only you would tell me that after a terrible accident that could have killed us." I laughed.

"Nat. We are going to have to lay low." She said.

"What do you mean?"

"We have to stay under the radar. You know lay low." She said making hand gestures.

"Your weird." I said giving her a look.

"Natalie." She wined.

"I know what you mean Kel." I giggled.

"We are at Zayn's uncles." She whispered.

"Okay how long do we have to lay low." I said repeating her hand gestures. She shook me a frown.

"I don't know the boys will tell us tomorrow." She pouted.

"Girls can I talk to you?" The doctor asked.

"Yeah." Kelsey said. "That is Louis mum."

"Really?"

"Yeah come on." She said as we walked over to Louis mum.

"Okay well here re some medications to heal you both." She said handing us different medicins.

"And Kelsey remember dab don't rub." She said starting to walk out of the door. "Here's my # if you need help."

"Thank you again Mrs. Tomlinson." Kelsey said opening the door and hugging her.

"No problem dear." She said.