Chapter 9 Parker

Harry's POV

"So it's a plan." I said as we broke our huddle.

"Remember Harry no matter how much they hurt Natalie you can't do anything." Zayn said. I gave him a face. Then looked at Natalie. She looked scared. I couldn't blame her I mean the way Zayn said that it sounded like she was going to get killed.

"Wait am I going to die?" She asked taking a step back.

"No." Louis said with a straight face.

"Okay?" She said unsure.

"So are you in?" Niall asked.

"I guess." She said.

"Great! I will drop you off." Liam said. Liam led her to his car. She looked back at me. I couldn't help it I ran over to her and hugged her.

"I wont let anyone or anything hurt you. Your mine." I whispered in her ear then went with the rest of the boys.

Natalie's POV

"Natalie here put this in you ear." Liam said handing me a ear piece.

"Whats it for?" I asked.

"It is so we can hear whats going on and wear you are and you can talk to us. Oh and here is a little pin it has a camera in it." He said about to put it on me.

"I got it." I said quickly grabbing it. I put it on and he showed me the camera.

"Okay good we can see you. Lastly put this jacket on. Put the hood up and wear these sunglasses." He said throwing the things at me.

"Can they like turn into invisibility or are they high tech glasses like in the movies?" I asked excitedly.

"No this is reality and they just look cool." He laughed. I frowned and put the cloths on.

"Okay how do I look?" I asked.

"Like a girl who is about to get kidnapped." He said opening the door. I gave him a sarcastic laugh and hopped out. The black fan speed off into the distance.

I was alone in the scariest street in London. There were gangs and drug dealers and bad people. I had no one to protect me.

"Natalie can you hear us?" Liam's voice boomed in my ear.

"Yep." I said.

"Okay we see some guys ahead of you. Don't say anything just walk passed them."

I did as he said and walked right passed them. I don't even think they noticed me. They must be wasted.

"Hey look who it is Parker." I herd a raspy growl behind me. I spun around to see a couple of guys in regular cloths with cigarettes in their fingers.

"Is that Harry's girl?" The other asked.

"Yeah it is she is the one we need to get back at Harry." The one with HUGE muscles.

"Okay well sweetie I need you to come with us." He said I started backing away.

"Oh Parker she wont come willingly." The bold guy said to the guy with huge muscles. I guess thats Parker.

"Come on babe." He said.

"In your damn pathetic dreams." I snapped.

"No!" Liam hissed.

"Oh feisty I love feisty." Parker said.

They all came closer to me. Parker put his hand on my butt.

"Hands off!" I yelled.

"Oh your a cutie. Harry's a lucky man." The bold one whispered in my ear. I flinched.

"Okay well we do have your friend do you want to see her?" The tall one said.

"Oh good idea Trevor." Parker said.

"Come on baby." Parker said slithering his hand a crossed my lower back.

They led me to a black car.

"I'll take her." Parker said pushing me in the back of the car.

"Okay have fun Parker." I the rest chuckled. Parker let out a devilish smile and slammed the door.

I crouched down in the back of the car. Everything was black and hard to see. There were loose knifes and other things where I was. I felt the pricing pain in my arm. Thats how I knew there were knifes. I looked at the source of the pain. There was a clean slice in my arm. I let out a yelp of pain.

"Natalie are you okay?" I herd the familiar husky British voice.

"No!" I whispered.

"Did he hurt you i'm going to kill him." Harry said.

"Sort of not really." I said trying to stop the bleeding in my arm. The cut was pretty deep.

"You okay back there sweet heart." Parker yelled from the front.

"Peachy." I answered.

"Natalie we can't see anything."

I didn't answer because Parker made a sudden stop causing me to fly forward. I made a really loud bang as my body hit the medal. The doors opened allowing light to flood in. I squinted my eye's trying to see.

"Okay we are here." he said grabbing my injured arm. I squealed in pain. "Oh haha I meant to get those knifes out."

"Haha funny." I said sarcastically. In return he slapped me.

"Watched your manners." He said pointing a finger at me. I shut my mouth as he took me into the house and up the stairs. He led me to a room. there was light just barley enough light to light up the room. I looked around and saw something on the bed. It looked like a dog or animal or something. he threw me in the room.

"Stay here Rick will be by soon to teach Harry a lesson." He said shutting the door.

The thing on the bed made a groaning noise.

"Guys have any idea what that it?" I asked.

"No go poke it and find out." I Louis said.

"Okay!" I said slowly moving toward it.

"Hey Liam what do you think he meant by teach Harry a lesson?" I think Daniel asked.

"It means that he will hurt Natalie in order to get back at Harry. I told you he hurts the things you love."

I gulped and kept walking slowly to the thing. I got close to it and poked it. I moaned and whimpered like a sick little puppy.

"Kelsey?" I asked.

"Nat?" She asked looking up.

I ripped the pin off. So Niall or non of the boys or girls could see her face. It was battered and bruised and cut.

"Oh my god what happened to you?" I asked.

"They did t-t-terrible things Nat." She whimpered.

"They wont any more." I said. I picked her up and she winced.

"Natalie w-we can't get out t-they wont let us leave." She stammered.

"Yes we will." I tried reassuring her.

"Natalie are you there?" I herd a panicked voice in my ear.

"Yeah I have Kelsey." I whispered.

"Okay we lost visual."

"I know I took the camera off." I stated.

"What? why?"

"Is Niall there?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Get him out of there now." I said harshly.

"NO! I'm not leaving her."

"Niall get out now." I grunted.

"Niall go."

"Fine!"

I got the pin and folded my hand around it.