'Therapy' ,I just might need it

It was saturday morning. The outdoors were wet and muddy, pools of muddy water mixed with the dirty splashes on the sidewalks decorated the rather dreary surrounds. The morning just felt tired-driven and weary. The morning, however, was nothing like how I was feeling inside, it was just once and for all...... dead. Evrything I believed in was of the past, which is why I am here...at therapy waiting to be called in. Jacob thought it best to give me someone to talk to as to 'help' my situation. That is how he puts it, but me not wanting to be here hopes that everything turned out awfully, which was yes wishing for the worst.

"Christina campbell" I heard a voice call, definately one of a woman and I knew it was my turn to go in, so jacob released my hand and gave me a thumbs up. I got up lazily and walked into the room.
As I entered my eyes fell on a beautiful woman who sat professionally around a plain brown desk with a few papers and files along with a nice plant to finish off. She looked around mid 20s and had black short curly hair and full lips covered with cherry red lipstick, she had bright diamond stud earrings and since behind tne desk I could only see her upper half, I could see she was wearing a lovely dress, black and white with stripes and a white cardigan.

She had a ball poit pen in her hand scribling some stuff in the files but when she glanced up and saw me she smiled a soft, pleasant smile. I felt slightly better now.

"Christina Campbell, am I right? " she asked her voice sounding very mature and wise.

"Yea.." I said fumbling with my thumbs.

"Have a seat" she suggested. I made my way to sit into one of the burgundy plush chairs that faced her desk.

"Well, I am Dr. Jade Newman, but you can call me Jade if that makes you feel more comfortable also, I'll be your therapist for the next few months or maybe weeks depending on how well you co operate" she informed me flashing her pearly white teeth.

Despite my best intentions and how friendly she was being, I really didn't want to be here so when I replied I still sounded a little rude.

"Why am I here Dr.?" I asked.
She popped her elbows leaning them on her desk and locking her fingers on top of which she rested her chin.

"Well christina, that I should be asking you" She replied.

"Why are you here?" She asked.

I sighed where to begin, 1st. my mother's death which I still haven't pretty much healed over yet, I still had nightmares and thoughts about her I always would.

2nd. my bestfriend heather gone, my ex best friend I mean,

3rd. angel's denial towards everything which hurt me deeply

and 4th. to make things worst nicks memory lost.

Remember this was my first meeting so no way was I opening up to this lady already no matter how shattered I felt.

"I don't know why im here" I replied falling back in my seat and letting out a sigh of frustration. She just smiled in return then started writing. Few seconds later she spoke.

"Ok christian let's start with how your feeling now"she asked

"I..I dont know how to really describe how im feeling now" I mumbled

"Your brother reported to me that recently you haven't been yourself"

"He's right, I haven't because....I dont know who I am anymore" I stated feeling my eyes welling up.

"And why is that? "

"Let me answer your first question honestly, how im feeling? I feel finished, I feel like every moment spent on the face of this earth is torture and no one understands! My life is literally smashed into a thousand tiny pieces and no matter how I try.........I still feel alone." By this time my tears came un vuluntarily and Dr. Newman handed me a box of tissues which I took thankfully.

Over the next half an hour we spoke about my feelings and how to conquer these. I didn't tell her my problems though I just didn't feel ready and thankfully she didn't push and so that was what I liked most of all about her. Overall her personality was golden and she made me look at things on another perspective. Example instead of feeling like im alone, be thankful I have friends and an amazing brother on my side. All this time I was caught up in my own prolems and didn't even stop to think how my friends were coping with this either. I was blinded by grief.
After leaving the therapist jacob and I set out in the morning coldness and dampness to go to the hospital, it was time to visit nick.
****************************************************************************************************************!**
Nicks pov
I sat up in the bed to greet my visitor and in stolled a beautiful girl, the most beautiful I've ever seen.
"Nick, hi!" Said the standing beauty.

"Umm have we met before" I replied dazed by her angelic features.

"It's Angel" she said smiling.

"Angel?"

"Yeah you had a short memory loss and so you might not remember me but we're friends." She explained

"You mean we're not dating?" I asked with a frown.

" no" she giggled.

"So Angel? Are we close" I asked curiously.

" you know close enough" she said smirking and coming to sit on my bed side.

" how close?" I asked coming face to face with this amazing stranger so close we were breaths away.

" very close" she said closing the space between us and crashing her lips into mine and must I say, her lips were glorious.

Just then in came christina and when she saw the tray with coffee slipped from her grip splashing onto the white tiles making them dirty brown and she froze.
****************************************************************************************************************
**
Ta da di, ta da dum... hello! First you havent found out what had happened to nick yet but I promise that in the next chapter. And you will be seeing a lot of Dr. Newman because I'll be using there therapy sessions to actually tell how christina feels and also bring up a little of her past.
But hey angel's back! And she is one sneaky little girl isn't she? U will soon kno y I say so.
And if u think the drama has started it hasn't even began! So anyways comment what do you think will angel and christina fight it out?
Also in the next chapter after this is heathers funeral and there will be some stuff going on up in there!^.^
And also the FBI hasnt spoke to christina yet so stay tuned for that trust me that will be something, I'll probably do it in the chapter after the next. But plzzzzz vote? Plz plz plz plz plz and hey share too if u want to make a young teens dream come true and follow.....
Tata for now♥♡