jewels academy

"Stop nick! Stop!"
Christina screamed dashing down the hall interrupting a bundle of deeply gossiping teens. She pushed her way through the bundle and soon after was sweeped off the ground by her strong, muscular boyfriend.
"Ticklish are we?" He said smirking
"Jerk" she replied before giving him a peck on the nose. He went to kiss his beautiful girl but soon realized she was already on full speed down the hall again.
"Your gonna pay sweetheart" he shouted before taking off again. Christina was laughing so hard she had to clutch her stomach. She stopped to take a breath but soon looked up to see...... a girl. The girl strolled through the door and by this time nick was at christina's side staring daggers at the girl. Christina wanted to slap him for looking at another girl like that but she couldnt take her eyes off the girl herself. She was ....... beautiful! The most beautiful girl christina had probably ever seen. The girl had layers of amazingly brown hair that laid just above her waist and breath taking blue eyes, definately the brightest  blue she'd ever seen. The girl also had a perfectly straight nose, high cheek bones and her lips were a soft shade of pink, but what caught christina's eye the most was how pure she looked so ...... innocent. Her skin was practically glowing and she made the boring white shirt, plaid skirt and tie (uniform) light up. Her long legs were graceful and so delicate. The girl tucked a lock of perfectly curled hair behind an ear and dissapeared in the principal's office. she glanced around to see that everyone was staring too and was taking her in just like she was a moment ago, who woudnt? Saying she was hot sounded low and disrespectful due to how perfect she looked. Christina snapped back to reality ad took a deep breath.
"New girl, I presume?" My best friend whispered to me. christina was so distracted that she didnt even see when heather got here.
"Ye-yeah" she stuttered then left her bestfriend and boyfriend to go to her locker. She needed to get to class. So she left it all, the gossip and chatter about the new perfection that now was a part of jewel's academy
*****************************************************************************************************************
I walked slowly into the principals office ignoring the stares. I was use to it after all. I sat in one of the velvet chairs that faced her overpiled desk. The chair spinned and I saw a warm, wrinkled face woman. She was probably in her late 40's early 50's. She had on a straight black suit and bright red lipstick with hazel eyes.
"Well hello young lady" she said with a warm smile.
"Hi!" I replied sweetly
"Well you are certainly beautiful" she commented, I just smiled and nodded.
"Name young miss?" she asked politely.
"Angeline.... Angelina Crystal"
Moments later I was out with my schedule and locker number along with some extra papers. I walked through the now empty hall  observing my new surroundings. Then I saw a jock, obvious from his lather jacket then walked up to him slowly.
"Hi, im new can u... show me around?" I said in my most innocent voice which I new anybody woul fall for. He grinned ear to ear.
"Yea umm I was just um gonna ask if you needed help" he replied.
"Im angeline but please call me ..... angel."
"Im nick, and id love to show you around lets go" I smiled then followed his lead. Nick? I though how ironic I smiled to myself biting my lip. Well let the fun begin!
**********************************************************************
Well here it is the first chapter of my first book on wattpad I am so excited I do hope you guys vote vote vote and comment comment and comment. Tell me what you guys think of angeline btw the first part of her name  is pronounced angel as in wings and heaven not like angiline ok so thats how she got the nick name angel. I hope you like it all the same! And suggestions on actors for persons if ud like
Btw the persons on the cover are angeline, christina and nick I guess you can guess whos who. Pic of christina which is the one and only Annasophia Robb so yea... ---------->>>> Tata for now♥♡