got a secret can you keep it

Christina's pov
After I just left school, I ran, I ran anywhere my feet took me and my tears could fill thousands of buckets. After hours of meaningless travelling I was extremely exhausted, starved and possibly dehydrated. I knew nothing of my whereabouts and when my feet could hold up my weighty body no more, I fell, trying to catch my breath. I took this time to take in my surroundings. All around me were trees that seemed to meet heaven and the ground beneath me was covered in crisp dried leaves that made crunching sounds when I moved. My head throbbed in pain from how long I was in the blazing sun and my lack of food. With all I had left in me I screamed! I screamed in anger, pain, frustration and most of all grief.
"Why?????!!!!" I screamed my voice echoing through the once silent woods. When I couldn't seem to go on any longer my eye lids closed involuntarily and unconciousness took over. The only sound I could hear was my own heart beat drumming through my ears going.....boop.....boop.....boop then silence......
*****************************************************************************************************************
Angel's pov
I glanced around class and while boys were staring agape with hope of having me were evident in their eyes I just scanned through looking for christina. At first I thought she was late for class or maybe she just got caught up but when the session started to pull on slowly to an end I neither saw her curly blonde head pop up or deep grey eyes make an appearance. After class I went on a hunt to find her but kept on being distracted when guys kept on approaching me with all the courage they mustered up to ask me out. I turned everyone down nicely and besides I wasn't here for guys, I had a sole purpose for being here.
"For you kylan" I whispered to myself then darned the emotional part of me that made my eyes water. I quickly wiped my eyes then cotinued my search for the busy body blonde.
After searching almost everywhere I decided to just glance behind the bleachers where no one goes. I walked quickly and briskly to my destination after I reached I was just walking when I accidentally tripped.
"Shit!" I cursed getting up and brushing off then I looked down and what I saw was......wow. there laid heathers lifeless body limply and her chest never once contracted or expanded. I pulled my book from my bag pack which was small and blue it also had bubbles all around it and a big ribbon laced on the spine. To me it was adorable and very, extremely precious to me. I then took out my pen and ticked.
"Heather starlings......check!" I said smirking then I turned on my heel and headed home.
First off I am extremely sorry for not updating in a while I apperently had trouble acessing my account plus I was super busy so I apologize really.
AND
Yes I kno its reaaallyyy short im srry its just I wanted to get this part like overwith so yea.... but hey Do you thing angel planned this all along?
Who is kylan you may ask?
What happened to christina? And plus where the hell is nick?
So many questions right :) yes but in due time you will know every. Single. Absolute. Thing ^.^ so comment and tell me what you think are the answers to theses questions and vote! Vote! Vote! I humbly beg :( well tata for now♥♡