the list

Christinas pov
I was awake...or was I? I forced opened my sleepy eyes and I glanced down at my hands which one laid gracefully on top of the other. Beneath my hands I wore a long silk red night gown that apparently went to my ankles. Where was I? I looked around and paintings of all types of flowers hung on the brightly painted walls. All around me was painted in bright yellow even the bed had a lively yellow spread with soft white polka dots. I started to panick since I didn't know where the hell I was! I swung my feet off the ground and my bare feet touched the ice cold floor that was unfamiliar to my warm feet and this sent chills all over but I didnt have time for this I shot up once I got use to the floor and hurried to the door. Then It all came back, the plan. Angel. The pills. Heather. Then I gulped..........dead. My heart started to race, I could hardly breath and I was now seeing spots. it was a panick attack. Just as I was at my last breath the door opened and in came.....jennifer? She was in some booty shorts with ripped sides, a tank top that exposed her beautifully tanned stomach and her straitened brown hair was in a ponytail she looked...hot. she ran over to me as soon as she caught sight of me she held me up and led me back to the bed and I felt more safe since I wasnt staying with some crazy stalker with a chainsaw.
"Chrissy are you ok?" She asked quickly. By this time my breathing came more forceful and she realized what was happening, she turned my face to hers then she said
"Breath chrissy just breath." She said calmly, I tried to and she started to direct, bringing her hands up she instructed,
"In.......out" a few more of these and my breathing slowed down. Thank God she had came. When she got me some water she then explained what happened.
"What were you doing all the way in the bloomsfield woods!" She exclaimed.
"I...I..--" thankfully she cut me off.
"My dad goes hunting there your lucky he found you and moreover your very lucky you never got mauled by some creature or something" she continued.
"He said you were dirty and looked pretty beat but still alive so he took you here, im so glad your safe" she said hugging me. I smiled and returned the hug.
"im fine really, how long have I been out?" I asked curiously
"From tuesday evening and today is thursday it's about after 8 in the morning now "
She replied. I couldn't believe I was out so long.... and then my mind ran on jacob! He must be worrying his ass off. I quickly turned to jennifer
"I need to talk to jacob! Now"i said nervously. She just smiled,
"don't worry we told him the night you came, he was here all day yesterday but we told him we would take care of you and that he had to work" I let out a sigh of relief.
"Did you change me?" I asked out of the blue.
"Yes" she smiled.
"And did you see me.... you know...." she nodded laughing
"Dont worry I didn't rape you!" She said flushed. I shrugged.
"Did you go to school yesterday?" I asked
"unfortunately yea, my dad forced me but I told him I wouldn't go today if I went yesterday and that I had to take care of you when he was away" I saw hesitation in her eyes and a flash of... emotion. What was she hiding?
"What are you not telling me?" I asked
"Well.......the cops were um.... at school yesterday......its heather, im so sorry christina they found her on the field where we usually practiced she...she died" she finished in a whisper and then her tears streamed down. How would I react I knew all this already, I was terrible at lying but if I told her I could go to prison.....wait on the field! Heather was not on the field when she...passed we were behind the bleachers! So the big question was who moved the body?
"Why dont you seem suprised?" Jenny asked through teary eyes....I froze.
***********************************************************************
Nick's pov
I had been driving and stopping to rest and driving and stopping for three days now trying to get as far away from here as possible . My mind flashed back to that day at school.
Flashback
I was on my way to go get the products for my mom when I remembered I left my binder in the locker room and I most definately needed it since it had in my math homework (which I had to do) and my hall pass. I quickly went back to the locker room to get my binder. I walked into the empty locker room and saw my binder resting on the bench angel and I sat in a few moments ago. I went over to get my binder and realized that a blue book was sitting peacefully beside it. I recognized it as the book angel was writing in which I said was her journal. It was wrong to snoop....should I? No it would be an invasion of her privacy but curiousity got the better of me and I whistled looking around then knocked the book off the bench and it fell open.
"Whoops!"I said sarcastically then took up the small book and just glanced inside and there in bold letters was the heading THE DEATH PLAN and then a list of names which I knew almost all of these.
1.Heather starlings
2 ric adams
3 bliss priors
4 cheyenne denton
5 maia witter
6jennifer walker
7 nick bolton
8christina campbell
When I saw my name I didn't..........I couldn't this couldnt be angel's! Then I heard footsteps and I quickly put the book back and hid behind the lockers and in strolled angel .
"I thought I lost you" she said in relief she then picked up the book and left and my head was spinning.... for starters I was sure of one thing I was not staying here.
End of flashback
When I saw that, I ran leaving all my friends in danger. Was I being a coward yes! But I didnt know what to do so I told my mom I was going to stay with gran gran (my grandmother) for a while, she objected at first seeing I have school but I told her I would go to school there and made up some shitty story about bullies being at jewels academy. I then left and no way was I going to any grandma! The more I thought about it the more guilty I felt...and then I just thought. What would christina do or what would my dad want me to do... I was coming up to a one way now and couldnt turn back so it was now or never, when I reached and just as I was to reach the one way I hit the brakes and did a U turn. I couldn't leave my friends I was going to tell everyone about Angeline and protect my friends. It was the right thing to do so jewels here I come!
**********************************************************************
Ok yes yes now you know where christina is and yass shes safe....or is she? ^.^. Dont worry u will soon know and nick what he found! Do u think he'll be the one to save his friends?
What would you do?
Comment it all and let me kno k? And plzzzzz votte!! Plz guys I rlly hope you vote. And also you got to see a side of jenny what ya think huh? Well yeah that list doe I kno u havent met sum of the ppl yet like cheyenne and maia but soon, soon ppl.
And there Is a reason y angel is going after these set of peeps but hey u will kno that very soon too....hopefully. well tata for now♥♡