the party

I made my last rounds on the field inspecting my squad with my hands on my hips.
"Great guys!" I shouted.
"That's it for today" I stated, then they all went away in scattered directions.
I sighed then sprawled out on the grass and shortly Jennifer was at my side sitting cross legged.
"Hey" she said looking up into the big blanket of blue housing the bright sun.
"Hey" I said.
"Did you find out about that kylan guy?" She asked still peering at the sky.

"I've been a little busy" I said.
"It's been 3 days" she stated.
"I know but Jacob and I were in a little trouble but everything is K now so I'll do that the moment I'm home."
This was what you called a half lie, Jacob and I were in trouble but everything was not OK. We fought straight through these last few days. I just wasn't ready to accept.

"Fine, so how are things with nick? " she asked.
"We haven't spoken since you know..."
"Oh.."

"Yup"I replied
After a few minutes we left to shower and get home.
******************************
I turned the knob and pushed into the house. Jacob was at work so I didn't have to see him. I went up to my room and kicked off my shoes then changed into some black tights and a cute oversized puppy sweater with my white and black polka dot ankle socks. I then plumped into my bed and took my iPod from my bedside table and plucked my black kitty earphones in my ears. Scrolling through my playlist I settled on 'feeling my self' by Nicki minaj and Beyonce.

I let the rhythm soak through my bones. Closing my eyes the beat boomed through my brain. music really was my weakness and strength too. A few minutes later my phone vibrated in my hand, it was a text from bliss. I opened the message then smiled:
*prty at my house tonite! Be thr bish! :D*
I replied.
*I'm thre, bring vodka imma need it 2nite*
Then sent it. I then slugged out of bed to find an outfit.
I scanned through my closet while throwing out clothes I didn't want to wear on my bed.
I wanted to wear shorts and I was now down to the top 4.
My black shorts with shreds at the sides, my light blue jeans shorts with studs on the pockets, my dark blue jeans shorts with the american colors on both the back and front pockets and my white shorts with shredded strings hanging off and white loops on the back pockets.

I decided to go with my light blue jeans shorts and then I chose a black sleeveless crop top with marvel written in white and my pair of american flag patterned high top converse with a pair of black socks.
I laid my clothes on my bed then went to have a shower.
I stripped then stepped into the bath and turned the handle making Cold water come spraying out followed by soothing warm water. I washed my self while enjoying the water on my body then shampooed my hair with my normal coconut scented shampoo and washed it. I sung loudly in the bathroom while doing this
"Baby when they look up at the skyy!! We'll be shooting stars just passing by, you'll be coming home with me tonight and we'll be shooting up like neon lights" I sang.
After a good shower I came out and wrapped my soft violet towel around me. I stood in front of the mirror and plugged in my blow dryer and my flat iron then I blew out my dripping wet hair brushing as I went along. When it was dry I moisturized my hair with some hair lotion then begun to straighten my hair. I hardly wore my hair straight because of it's natural curls but tonight I just felt like it.

When I finished my hair was as straight as bliss hair but my hair was blonde and hers was black. My hair shined and was as smooth as a baby's skin. I ran my fingers through my hair grinning like a dork.
Finally I pulled myself from the mirror and went to put on my clothes. I looked in the mirror, I looked super cute and my make up wasn't even done. I sat at my make up table then put on some red coloured lip gloss some eyeliner that I did in a catflip and filled in my eye brows then added a little blush.
I looked smoking!
I smiled at myself, I knew tonight was gonna be a wild night.
***********************************
I walked up to bliss' walkway, the house was literally vibrating due to how loud the music was blasting. I knocked on the door and waited....seconds later a breathless looking bliss dragged in the door.
"Chrissy!" She screamed. I grinned, then she pulled me in slamming the door behind us.
As I went in my eyes scanned the room, a lot of people were here, dancing, drinking, smoking, making out.
I walked through the crowd and lost bliss who probably went back to party.
I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge, taking out a beer I closed it back then tried to use my teeth to open the damn thing... it wouldn't budge.
"Need some help?" I heard a familiar voice say.
I turned around and came face to face with nick. Nick fudging Bolton.
I smiled then gave him the bottle, he just used his perfectly white teeth to pull off the top and it flew open. He had on some black jeans with a white tee with the words kiss me and a black leather jacket, he looked sober and very sexy. I drank the whole bottle then we had a few more drinks until I was feeling a bit tipsy

I went back into the living room with him behind.
"Wanna dance?" He shouted in my ear because if he said it out loud I wouldn't have heard through the music.
"Sure!" I shouted in his ear.
He led me to the dance floor and 'throw sum mo" by rae sremmurd came on.

He held me by my waist while he was behind me, I moved my waist to the music grinding on him. The whole song passed then 'die young' by kesha came on and Jennifer came to meet me we jumped and pranced like wild teens and nick went to get some more to drink.
Nick came back and we stopped tired from all that dancing and had a shot.

Nick took my hand then we went out on the back porch. Mainly for some quiet.
He sat on the small wall protecting the huge garden bliss' parents had.
I sat beside him.
"I missed you soo much" I blurted out. I was gonna be full on drunk if I had one more sip.
"Really?" He smirked pulling me into his lap so I was face to face with him again and my legs were around his waist.
"Your so pretty" he said looking in my eyes.
Then he kissed me I was shocked at first but then kissed back with eagerness and longing I melted when his warm tongue was in my mouth, I wrapped my hands around his neck and he held my waist securely. I wanted him. All of him this very moment.
"Nick?" I heard a voice say and I turned to see Angel.
*******************
How was it...well in the next chapter you will see whose kylan! And I'm probably ending this book at chapter 25 so I'll let u know..although I still haven't decided if there will be a sequal..should there?
Vote comment follow
Tata for now ♥♡